Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Post Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Hello Chiefs fans. I feel your pain. You all thought you were going to have a better team this year. So did the cowboys nation. I don't know if you guys watched yesterday, but if you did, you know that game on Sunday could be the first W for you guys. I would like to invite your posters to join us on our board for friendly discussion regarding the game this week.

I will refrain from posting a link to the board until I am given permission to do so.

Being a die hard cowboys fan has been very difficult for the last 13 years or so, and I am sure that many of you can relate.

I am not here to troll. Let me just say that. I look forward to a competitive contest on Sunday and hope for no injuries between our two teams. Cheers!

If you guys want to check out our board and have some discussion regarding the board you are welcome to drop by.

Absolute Cowboys.com - Dallas Cowboys Fan Site & Forums

The cowgirls have slowzelle adams at lt. Hali should be able to avoid the tripping enough to get a couple of sacks and a few hurries.

I'm a transplanted Chief down here in the boys' land; don't get to see the Chiefs much down here, but some years, that isn't such a bad thing!

I think the only advantage the boys have over the Chiefs is that their d-backs are 1/4 of a step faster than the Chief's receivers. Romo should throw an int into the flat for a Chief's touchdown, and Ware might hit Cassel so hard one time that the fumble gives the Cowboys a TD.

It could end up being the best game of the season for both teams, although it might look like slow motion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas316 View Post
    Anyone up for a couple cowboy fans joining their arrowhead tailgate? Me and a lovely lady are arriving saturday afternoon, and mkaing the game sunday. We can bring food and drinks, but since we are flying in, no grills, tables, stereo, etc. Also wouldnt mind some suggestions on what to do after the game.
    Kris

You Texas folk would appreciate our tailgate. We threw 24 oz porterhouse steaks for the opener, my brother is a chef. We say the more the merrier, send me some infor I'll let you know where we will be.

You know at least cowboy fans have some class welcome to Chiefscrowd !

The cowgirls have slowzelle adams at LT. Hali should be able to avoid the tripping e

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Until Jerry Jones gets his head out of his own *** and hires a real GM to run that team, the Cowboys are never going to do anything. Period. It sucks having to listen to people who actually believe Jerry Jones has the know-how to run a football team. He's probably the best owner in football, but he just won't get out of his own way and it's pretty sad.
    Thats the darn truth, great owner, terrible GM. What other GM in the league would still have his job after 13+ seasons without a playoff win?

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas316 View Post
    Thats the darn truth, great owner, terrible GM. What other GM in the league would still have his job after 13+ seasons without a playoff win?
    Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I agree

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast