Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...


    0 Not allowed!
    Hello Chiefs fans. I feel your pain. You all thought you were going to have a better team this year. So did the cowboys nation. I don't know if you guys watched yesterday, but if you did, you know that game on Sunday could be the first W for you guys. I would like to invite your posters to join us on our board for friendly discussion regarding the game this week.

    I will refrain from posting a link to the board until I am given permission to do so.

    Being a die hard cowboys fan has been very difficult for the last 13 years or so, and I am sure that many of you can relate.

    I am not here to troll. Let me just say that. I look forward to a competitive contest on Sunday and hope for no injuries between our two teams. Cheers!

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar 48 View Post
    I'm a transplanted Chief down here in the boys' land; don't get to see the Chiefs much down here, but some years, that isn't such a bad thing!

    I think the only advantage the boys have over the Chiefs is that their d-backs are 1/4 of a step faster than the Chief's receivers. Romo should throw an int into the flat for a Chief's touchdown, and Ware might hit Cassel so hard one time that the fumble gives the Cowboys a TD.

    It could end up being the best game of the season for both teams, although it might look like slow motion or something.
    Always great to see another Chief fan.

    Sorry you have to put with those people who think the Cows are really considered "Americas team."

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar76 View Post
    If you guys want to check out our board and have some discussion regarding the board you are welcome to drop by.

    Absolute Cowboys.com - Dallas Cowboys Fan Site & Forums
    Welcome to the "Crowd"! :)


  4. #43
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Always great to see another Chief fan.

    Sorry you have to put with those people who think the Cows are really considered "Americas team."
    As long as most of America continues to think that....So will we.

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Looking at CBS sports online there's 2 sports writers they have that predict the scores of the games. One picks Dallas wins 31-24 and the other says Dallas wins 26-20.

    Here's one of their comments:

    "The Cowboys haven't looked good on offense and they are playing a second straight road game. That's tough. The Giants ran on the Chiefs last week, so that's a concern. But the Cowboys aren't as good as their reputation. They win, but it's closer than expected."

    So that's good to see a couple of predictions for a close game. They think the Faders and Suckaneers will lose BIG (one predicts NY 31-0 over Jokeland). And they have 6 experts who predict who beats the spread. 4 of the 6 say the Chiefs beat the 8.5 spread. Whereas all 6 say Oakland and Tampa Bay will NOT beat the 15 point underdog spread.

    So again, pretty cool to see that while there's hopelessness predicted for TB and Oakland, the Chiefs are predicted to play a close one (although granted, some of the reason for why some think it will be close is because they expect Romeo and the Cowgirls to play rather poorly once again).

  6. #45
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    well....if we don't win...it wont be because there wasn't some crazy Texas chick screaming and cheering for the chiefs!!!
    ....can't wait to get there!!!
    I love you already. That's what we need, some crazy Texas chick taking matter into her own hands. I can't be there, but I hope you'll pick up my slack. That's what's fun about games in KC. People like you. GO Chiefs!!!

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas316 View Post
    Anyone up for a couple cowboy fans joining their arrowhead tailgate? Me and a lovely lady are arriving saturday afternoon, and mkaing the game sunday. We can bring food and drinks, but since we are flying in, no grills, tables, stereo, etc. Also wouldnt mind some suggestions on what to do after the game.
    Kris
    After the game I go to Jack Stack and get the beef ribs. Gawd they are awesome. Might as well have some great KC BBQ while you are there, and that's the best dinner I've ever had.

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys, you put up one heck of a fight. That is certainly a game you deserved to win and took a miracle performance for us to win. Great game. I hope Brandon Albert is OK. You guys are closer than you think. I bet you get your first win soon.

    Cheers

  9. #48
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar76 View Post
    Hey guys, you put up one heck of a fight. That is certainly a game you deserved to win and took a miracle performance for us to win. Great game. I hope Brandon Albert is OK. You guys are closer than you think. I bet you get your first win soon.

    Cheers
    Congrats to you, we also hope Brandon Albert is OK, I really appriciate your coming here and not gloating. Good luck the rest of the season, can't say that I am a fan of the Cowgirls but I am a fan of respectful fans of opponents.




  10. #49
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Congrats to you, we also hope Brandon Albert is OK, I really appriciate your coming here and not gloating. Good luck the rest of the season, can't say that I am a fan of the Cowgirls but I am a fan of respectful fans of opponents.
    I came here stating that I thought you guys had a very realistic chance to win. I know that you guys are rebuilding. Cassel is going to be a good qb for you guys for a long time. You kept him upright today and it paid off.

    I know Cassell has taken a beating and when you guys get more talent on your line that your football team will improve.

    I was jealous that we allowed Dwayne Bowe fall to you. He is a nice skill player. His play in the clutch against us was just a great play.

    Cowboys fans like the jerk in that other thread have no ground to stand on. This football team is by no means amoungst the elite. When I visit other teams boards I always try to display class.

    I apologize for guys like that.

    Good luck with your season. Beat the skins for us!

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar76 View Post
    I came here stating that I thought you guys had a very realistic chance to win. I know that you guys are rebuilding. Cassel is going to be a good qb for you guys for a long time. You kept him upright today and it paid off.

    I know Cassell has taken a beating and when you guys get more talent on your line that your football team will improve.

    I was jealous that we allowed Dwayne Bowe fall to you. He is a nice skill player. His play in the clutch against us was just a great play.

    Cowboys fans like the jerk in that other thread have no ground to stand on. This football team is by no means amoungst the elite. When I visit other teams boards I always try to display class.

    I apologize for guys like that.

    Good luck with your season. Beat the skins for us!
    And you have, I wish more opposing fans would come in and act like you.



    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. **Official Draft Discussion**
    By texaschief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 12:04 AM
  2. Question about last sundays Cowboys / Cardinals game
    By JMDChiefs58 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 01:06 PM
  3. Giants at Cowboys.
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •