Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Post Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Hello Chiefs fans. I feel your pain. You all thought you were going to have a better team this year. So did the cowboys nation. I don't know if you guys watched yesterday, but if you did, you know that game on Sunday could be the first W for you guys. I would like to invite your posters to join us on our board for friendly discussion regarding the game this week.

I will refrain from posting a link to the board until I am given permission to do so.

Being a die hard cowboys fan has been very difficult for the last 13 years or so, and I am sure that many of you can relate.

I am not here to troll. Let me just say that. I look forward to a competitive contest on Sunday and hope for no injuries between our two teams. Cheers!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Welcome to the Crowd.

It's ok, you can like the Chiefs as a second team. They did originate from dallas ;)
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Although it would be nice to send your 'Boys home with another one in the L column, I won't be betting next weeks lunch money it.

A toast to Tony Romos 4 turnovers!

(were gonna need em)

I fully expect the Chiefs to be able to compte with the cowboys . And

I don't think we can compare the 2 teams at all. We have lost 27 out of the last 29 or something like that and no team in the history of the NFL has ever been that bad. But half of those games were close.

And Im still pissed at that HDTV beating out the Royals HDTV for the biggest in the world.

Honestly, I think this is the first game, aside from the Raiders game we have a chance to win. I think if our defense comes out like it did last week, and our offense shows up and hits on all cylinders, this is going to be a tough game.

Face, the Cowboys are not the Giants or the Eagles even, they may be considered a better team, but it all is going to come down to which version of Tony Romo shows up to play.

I like our chances, but hey I always like 50/50 odds.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Im not ready to dismiss this game as a loss for us Bluestar.

There was a poll here earlier this week on our chances the Giants and I said 2 out of 10.

Im give us against you 3 out of 10. Simply because of Romo. He was misfiring. But Romo seems to only do that in big games.

The Cowboys have done nothing but played primetime or big games. Here in KC would is the perfect time for him for all the bells and whistles to be gone, and for Homo, er... Romo, to have a big game.

One thing is for sure. You Cowboys feel sorry for yourself because Romo isnt perfect.

The Chiefs are struggling in all aspects of the game. Look at the stats. Please give me something that the Chiefs are doing better than the Cows. Other than losing.

Whatever... I'm just happy I get to see the game on t.v. at home.

I love Dallas or Houston week here in Texas. That's the only time I really get to see the Chiefs. Although, it was pretty cool to see the game against the Giants last week. Two weeks in a row that I get to stay home and watch the Chiefs... idk what I'm gonna do!!... wait, yes I do. Bust out the Jack and get pissed off...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast