Thread: Well Back to Work

Default Well Back to Work

First day done, I think I must be destine to be a Grocery Manager, cause it just feels like home to me, those of you that know me, know me, those of you who do not, yes I was also a tornado spotter. This has been a hard few months for me, I have applied for jobs, gone to interviews, but nothing felt right, so be it! Back to doing what I know best! This JOB feels right. I feel like I am home again! Meeting folks and alive! Depression over, My personal life is back on track, will take some time to recover lost wages, but God must want me to do this, because enough open door slammed shut till this one, that just feels like home to me. Just feels like this is where I am suppose to be.

Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-06-2009 at 12:36 AM.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyRJNayurBU"]YouTube - Little Big Town - Boondocks[/ame]

Congrats TS! :)

I don't think you realize how important your job is! Without you... we do not have the means to feed our family! And when I go to the store (almost every other day) after a hard day at work.. with a million things on my mind... I just want it to be pleasant and easy. When you can, let them know that the check out person should not be having conversations with the bagger... that gets on my nerves. :)

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    First day done, I think I must be destine to be a Grocery Manager, cause it just feels like home to me, those of you that know me, know me, those of you who do not, yes I was also a tornado spotter. This has been a hard few months for me, I have applied for jobs, gone to interviews, but nothing felt right, so be it! Back to doing what I know best! This JOB feels right. I feel like I am home again! Meeting folks and alive! Depression over, My personal life is back on track, will take some time to recover lost wages, but God must want me to do this, because enough open door slammed shut till this one, that just feels like home to me. Just feels like this is where I am suppose to be.

Congrats man, we have been praying for you to find something but more importantly to find something that is good for you.

There is nothing worse than having a job you hate. I would rather struggle through life not making as much money to have a job that I enjoy doing.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Amen, TS Amen!

Glad to hear it! Everyone deserves to find a little bit of 'home' when they are at work. :)
    **ChiefsChick**

Well congratz. Just be a good manager for the sake of other employees.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

what store are you going to be working at?