Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My opinion on every player on D

Default My opinion on every player on D

Vrabel is a beast.

D johnson is good if THEY WOULD PLAY HIM..

Flowers is good and I see him being one of the best CBs.

Dorsey is getting better.

Jackson is a PoS so far.
    Page is a PoS except he can hit hard.

Tyler is doing sub par at a very ugly position to play

Carr is okay.
    Leggett is sub par. Seen flashes but not an every down guy

Brown...really don't know
    Mays?(dont really know his name, has long hair) but from what I have seen okay.

Whats your opinion on each Defensive player?

The front needs more time but will get there. Williams has surprised me with his play and Mays is a great pick up.
    DJ is awesome and if Haley is sitting him because if his ego, he needs to grow up.
    Backfield is MUCH improved with Flowers and Carr.
    Mike Brown...haven't seen much but we are only 4 games in.
    I like Leggett.
    Hali looks more comfortable and Vrabel seems like he actually wants to be here, i didn't really think he did.
    The Offense needs to do something, constant three and outs....the D is eventually gonna tell the O to go f themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    The front needs more time but will get there. Williams has surprised me with his play and Mays is a great pick up.
    DJ is awesome and if Haley is sitting him because if his ego, he needs to grow up.
    Backfield is MUCH improved with Flowers and Carr.
    Mike Brown...haven't seen much but we are only 4 games in.
    I like Leggett.
    Hali looks more comfortable and Vrabel seems like he actually wants to be here, i didn't really think he did.
    The Offense needs to do something, constant three and outs....the D is eventually gonna tell the O to go f themselves.
    One more time... DJ is limited in game use right now because of INJURY. There's no drama- DJ has a nagging groin injury, which is not the quickest thing to get back from.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Well you caught yourself that you missed Hali, who is doing fantastic at LB, but could use some work in pass coverage.

Clearly, in some instances, you don't really know what you're talking about. Tank Tyler has been doing great at NT, and is one of the team's leading tacklers.

Speaking of that, what's your opinion on the team's LEADING tackler currently, Demorrio Williams?

Tyson Jackson is a PoS? He's a frickin' rookie DE! Let him have a year like Dorsey, or two years like Tyler. I agree he hasn't exactly been throwing passers around, but it usually takes a season for D-lineman to adjust from college to the pros.

And with Mike Brown... you don't know? Well why post a thread saying you have an opinion on everyone on the D if you don't have an opinion on all of them. Mike Brown's been doing all right. Not pro-bowl bound, but not bad.

I can't wait until these guys have played together for a while, and hopefully get a game where they don't have to be on the field for 3/4 of it.

jb
    I said Jackson is a PoS so far. Dorsey had way more tackles at that time when he was a rookie but we can only hope he's not a bust. I missed Williams yes and he is doing pretty good at least when it comes to tackling.

By game 4 of his rookie season, Dorsey had 13 tackles (only 9 solo), compared to Jackson's 2. Yes, that is a few more tackles, but I think Dorsey was regarded as just as ineffective then as Jackson is now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12