Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the chiefs Can beat the cowboys?

Default How the chiefs Can beat the cowboys?

HAHAHA. just wanted to say this before anyone actually made a serious post saying the chiefs can win this game. Even though it is inevitable and there will still be people convinced we can win. I have even gave up with the any given Sunday phrase.

1 get pressure on romo he tends to panic and can turn the ball over if you get prussere on him. The Cowboys dont have a great reciver so if the chiefs stop the run that will give them there best shot to win.they could possibley get turnovers.

2, reduce the false start penatles the chiefs cut back on penatles against the Giants so if that can improve the chiefs will be better, I like this week. I think the chiefs will be able to give Dallas a good game GO CHIEFS!!!!

About what Matt said. We are very mediocre and banged up, could be very ripe for the pickens.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Got to get pressure on romo. And keep witten busy at the line. Without him they have nobody to throw to.
    If all else fells,,,have the girl bring out warpaint and ride it up and down their bench.
    With the top she`s wearing and the bouncing being done that should keep their mind off the chiefs for awhile.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

i have no clue...i see us going 0-16

1. Get pressure.

2. Stop pressure

3. Score.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yep, Romo isn't all that great. He could throw more INTs again. Remember too that Dallas was even being shutout at home in the 3rd quarter to the 0-3 Panthers who the Eagles had no problem racking up points on all day long in week one.

Dallas is still a better team than we are, true. But they're a notch down from the Ickles and Giants.

My feeling is the same as it was going into the Giants game:
    I don't expect us to win this game. But I wouldn't consider it such a big surprise if we do. The tv announcers last week opined they thought the Chiefs are getting better and will get better. A lot depends on just what progress we can make. For now, I'm braced for 0-5. But hope to be pleasantly surprised.

PLus, a Cowgirls fan at work wanted to bet money on this game with me. Straight up. No points given to me. I took the bet. So that's an additional reason the Chiefs could very well win this week, heh. (But granted, I only bet a quarter, hee hee hee hee!)

Get some picks.

Get Charles involved in the game.

Have some fair refs call the game. (like that will happen)
    Chiefs in 2011

Vandelay - I totally agree, Charles needs to be in there. I would take Savage out there. LJ seems like he runs into people or is running underwater.

I would like to see a few screens run, even throw in a flea flicker. Get creative with the play calling.

I am curious to see if Pope is playing, he is a monster.

score more points

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast