Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If I were a Chiefs RB............

Default If I were a Chiefs RB............

I would refuse to run the ball citing a dangerous work environment!!!!!!! That O line sucks so bad it makes me sick!!!!!! The Defense put this team in position to win and this O line is pissing it away!!!!!!

some plays, it's here's the hand off *whack*

Its hard to believe at one time this decade we had the absolute best O line in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Its hard to believe at one time this decade we had the absolute best O line in the league.
    and CP forgot that players age and never thought to get some good young players to step in when that line gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    When I started watching this game I couldn't believe how bad Niswanger was. Then a few plays later, I was thinking that Goff might even be worse. Then O'Callahan was posterized by Demarcus Ware. Then Waters got called for a hold that brought back a big play. Then Albert got abused repeatedly. I feel the most sorry for Matt Cassell. The 2nd most sorry for the Chiefs fans that paid to see it take place.

Waters is either done, doesn't care, or was made to look better by Roaf, Wiegaman and Shields

seriously with a o line cassell could be a great QB we better draft o line and defense next year with our first three picks we need some speed in the secondary as well

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Waters is either done, doesn't care, or was made to look better by Roaf, Wiegaman and Shields
    I think Waters doesnt care anymore. I think he is still good but the way he played this year and especially today, he should be traded off because the Chiefs won't get anything from him otherwise. The o-line needs some work. I like the idea of getting a real left tackle and moving Albert (who was a guard) to guard. Cassel is a good QB but it's hard for him to get it done when no one can block for him.

Im so tired of hearing about this offensive line. Why the hell is it so hard to find five guys that have talent? For cryin out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Im so tired of hearing about this offensive line. Why the hell is it so hard to find five guys that have talent? For cryin out loud....
    I totally agree....

As for the question: If I were a Chiefs RB - I would run it up the middle because that seems to work!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast