Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word on DJ!!!

Default Word on DJ!!!

I was listening to the Sorin Petro show on 810 radio on my way home. He had the voice of the Chiefs on for a guest. Acording to them, the word around the NFL on DJ is he is talented, but lazy and does not really want to play. That really exsplains why Dj is in the dog house.

It would explain it, but it would be the first i've ever heard of it.

would explain why he has not been on the field. Hopefuly that attitude could change. But i dont think it would if its true.

I have to believe what I hear from those two guys, they are both loyal to the Chiefs, but also call it the way it is.
    I really hated hearing that about DJ, he is very talented and it would be such a waste.

I don't like that, but even if it's true DJ playing at 80% is better than any other inside backer we have.

This isn't high school football. You put the players that give you the best chance to win on the field. Haley's needs to put his ego in check. I personaly don't care if he is lazy, if he helps us win that is all the matters. I see coaches try and pull this stuff all the time, but when you are in the nfl, it is a big buisness, and you got to let it go or you will be out the door

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    This isn't high school football. You put the players that give you the best chance to win on the field. Haley's needs to put his ego in check. I personaly don't care if he is lazy, if he helps us win that is all the matters. I see coaches try and pull this stuff all the time, but when you are in the nfl, it is a big buisness, and you got to let it go or you will be out the door
    Hell no! They get paid a truckload to play this game, it is their job.. So they damn better perform!

I think he is a very talented player too, but if he is not 100% comitted to this team, and being all he can be.
    Well then let him sit and give someone else a shot.

Wether it really is true that he is lazy, well I don't know.. I hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Hell no! They get paid a truckload to play this game, it is their job.. So they damn better perform!

I think he is a very talented player too, but if he is not 100% comitted to this team, and being all he can be.
    Well then let him sit and give someone else a shot.

Wether it really is true that he is lazy, well I don't know.. I hope not!
    He HAS performed. I don't know how many plays he's even been in for, but he has a sack and an interception with a huge return even though he hasn't started a single game, missed 1 game, and was only in for 10 plays Sunday.

And he is INJURED! Hasn't anyone been reading any of the reports on the groin injury he's had? He was in some against the Giants, and will probably be in some against the cowboys.

So, once again- groin injury.

Ego...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast