Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys 26 chiefs 20 GRRRRRRRRRRRR Kind of a rant to!!!!!

Default Cowboys 26 chiefs 20 GRRRRRRRRRRRR Kind of a rant to!!!!!

This is anther game that the chiefs can look back on and think they could have should have would have won if only. They got turnovers but the killer was they could not get touchdowns off them. If they could have converted the turnovers to touchdowns this is an entirly diffrent game.
    Postives.
    The D for the most part played good enought to win. Dallas had trouble getting the ball down the field (outside of throwing to whoever legget was covering)
    Turnovers and sacks were both something that the chiefs can also say they accomplished.
    The chiefs were able to get a late Touchdown in the 2 minuit drill.

Negitves
    Leggit playes for the chiefs. (CUT HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    not that it was all his fault but his play was defently not something that did the chiefs any good.
    The O line Sucks yet again. Cassel was getting hit time and time again.
    The block field goal turns out to be HUGE, The defender got through there with little trouble. They have got to get better protection. Then and only then will the chiefs win a game.

I no theres going to be alot of hailey bashing but lets look at facts. Yes he continued to try to run the ball. YOU CAN NOT JUST QUIT TRYING TO RUN THE BALL sorry you just cant. We saw a fle flicker (that would have worked better if the ref acutly opend his FREAKING EYES.)It looked like they tried more trick playes but the o line was terrible so they got blown up. This loss outside of the HORRIBLE challange was not haileys "terrible coaching" the cowboys were the team that got all the penaltes the chiefs cut back on them some and thats progress. The simple reason the Cowboys won was becuse they found a WEAK point in the chiefs D aka Leggit and they got 2 long touchdowns. Now you can blame The coaching for leaving him in the game i Will grant you that but I dont no who eles they would put in to replace him at this point. I hopefuly will see that the chiefs signed a CB this week. But all the Hailey bashing needs to calm down. The coaches job is to have his team ready to play and have them in postion to win. The chiefs came ready to play and had chances to win. They loss yes but it does not go all on coaches playcalling. This is not a great football team yet. I think there were some babysteps taken forward. They did force it into overtime. This one while it sucks now might be something the chiefs young players can look at learn from and become a better team in the end.

BRING ON THE REDSKINGS AND GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

This loss is no more Haley's fault than anyone else on the team. The Chiefs were outplayed for much of the day. This loss was a direct result of the Chiefs lack of talent on both sides of the ball. You can blame that on Carl Peterson as much as anyone else.

This loss IMO goes mostly on the O line (or lack of). Cassel cant even take 4 steps back without having defensive players in his face. He is not going to make it a full season at QB if we cannot find a way to protect him. Our Defense for the most part (except Legget) played good, but as always theres room for improvement. Hopefully next off season we can get some O linemen and be more competitive!! I think this loss hurts as bad as the Oakland loss:(

Quote Originally Posted by Chieffaninfl View Post
    This loss IMO goes mostly on the O line (or lack of). Cassel cant even take 4 steps back without having defensive players in his face. He is not going to make it a full season at QB if we cannot find a way to protect him. Our Defense for the most part (except Legget) played good, but as always theres room for improvement. Hopefully next off season we can get some O linemen and be more competitive!! I think this loss hurts as bad as the Oakland loss:(
    That it does

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

The defense i think gave up almost 500 yards. That isnt good. Alot of it was the cowgirls hurting themself.
    But your right the o-line lost it the most.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This loss is no more Haley's fault than anyone else on the team. The Chiefs were outplayed for much of the day. This loss was a direct result of the Chiefs lack of talent on both sides of the ball. You can blame that on Carl Peterson as much as anyone else.
    True, but Haley trying to be the OC and Head Coach, is a big problem. Not impressed with Haley yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    True, but Haley trying to be the OC and Head Coach, is a big problem. Not impressed with Haley yet.
    Agreed, and when LJ can't get better than 2 yards for an average, I think you have to try someone else there by the 4th quarter. At least try them.

I think Pioli needs to go down to Haley's office tomorrow and say "You've got two weeks to find an offensive coordinator".

Clearly the strain of preparing the whole team, and design the play calling is too much for a rookie head coach. I think he would be fine as a head coach if he would trust that any other human on the planet could do something as well as he does.

jb

They could have easily won that game in overtime. All they had to do is get into fieldgoal range and have Succop aka MR Irrelevant kick it in. That catch Bowe made at the end of the 4th was great. Chiefs can be at least a decent ball club when they want to.

No

Blame this loss on the D who couldn't tackle.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No

Blame this loss on the D who couldn't tackle.
    from Austin has 250 yards on 10 catches and winning TD as Dallas beats KC 26-20 in OT - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Austin's tackle-breaking 59-yard catch-and-run from Tony Romo(notes) gave the mistake-prone Cowboys a 20-13 lead over the Chiefs with 2:16 left. Then after Matt Cassel's(notes) 16-yard TD pass to Dwayne Bowe(notes) tied it 20-20 with 24 seconds to go in regulation, Austin got free on a 60-yard scoring play on Dallas' second possession in overtime.
    Each time, he broke the tackle of cornerback Maurice Leggett(notes).
    "It's very frustrating," Leggett said. "But we also have to focus on the bigger stuff so we can get better each and every day. Don't take big jumps and focus on getting 2 per cent better every day."

That would be a great line for him to use in interviews with other teams after we cut his worthless a$$.

So yes I nominate my LOTG (Loser of the game) Leggett, if he improves 2 percent every game then in 5 years he might be worth something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast