Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Official Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Thread

Default Official Chiefs Vs. Cowboys Thread

Ok, a good but not great first half. We really need to get the running game going, how about this coach Haley, Stop running the damn draw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Leggett and Brown cost us this game.

BOTH missed tackles TWICE on austin and both went for LONG TD's.

You think texans will trade us pollard for brown?
    Yeah, he isn't good enough to even be a backup here, so he started for The Texans and happened to lead the team in tackles.

But yeah, good ridance. We don't need any tackles to be made here.

Besides, I am sure that, with eight tackles, he missed 16 tackles. Seein' as how he always misses twice as many tackles as he makes.

It is always best to cut your previous seasons' top performer. Look how well that worked with jared Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Im getting a little tired of the whole Haley is looking for respect tirade..
    He is looking for players who are willing to give 110% every down.. Bowe has been a lot more consistent after Haley demoted him (and let him fight his way back), so I call that a win..

He looks the same to me.

Im not sure whats going on with DJ, but I actually like the young linebackers that have emerged. Cory Mays was all over the field in the first half, and Belcher made some plays too.

I'd still like to see DJ on the field, but so far his comments haven't reflected those of a player who is pissed he has been demoted.. He seems a little indifferent. And thats not going to cut it with this adminstration.

So he needs to speak up against the coach? Why would you want him to get cut? What did he do to you?

Back to the game..

Negatives:

Horrible o-line play.. Again!
    Cassel held on to the ball a little too much a few times..
    Running game was DEAD!
    Again a single receiver is allowed to tear us up! (Don't have your 3rd CB cover their best receiver)
    LJ was running with too little power.. (and way too upright)
    LJ was allowed to continue getting no where..
    Too many bad tackles by Legget and Brown..

Positives:

No turnovers!
    When given time Cassel played well..
    That last drive in the 4th quarter!
    Defense played pretty well for the most part, but they gave up to many big plays.
    Hali demanded a lot of respect from the Dallas o-line..
    Cory Mays! (Im really starting to like this kid)
    Cassel is a warrior, even though he got pounded he never gave up!
    Bowe / Wade / Charles made som big plays!
    Gutsy trickplays called from Haley (too bad they didn't work, but atleast he dares try 'em)
    Very good kicking and kicking coverage!

The first 3 quarters the o-line looked like they didn't give a **** that Cassel was getting murdered back there.. That is concerning to me, hopefully his heart in this game will rub off on the rest, and they finally start comming together as a team.

I mean they let a rusher clean through, and he throws Cassel 6 feet into the air, and noone even helps him get up.. WTF!

Now I will go cry my self to sleep over another loss, that whould have been a win, if this offense played with the same heart and spirit as the defense atleast did..
    Good night!
    If you are tired hearing Haley getting criticized, then maybe you should invest in earplugs.

You just don't insult your entire teams roster, then demote/release half of them, suggesting that anyone could do better than them, and not expect to be called out for it.

I think he is a fool for the "guys off the street" comment". Not just because he did insult everyone on this team, but because any random imbecile could tell that the coaching was the problem with this team last season, far, far beyond the talent.

And with his inability to recognize that talent, he has demoted, and released alot of it, for less talent to put on the field.

So many people seem to support the coach acting like a d*** to the players, but they don't think that the d*** coach deserves to be criticized?

I haven't given up on Haley yet. And most others haven't yet, either.

But what is gonna happen if he doesn't manage to get a win next week, against The Redskins?

I did not say I was tired of hearing Haley being criticized, Im criticizing him too for crying out loud! But for his playcalling and his inability to make Pendergast tighten up the secondaries coverage of these widereceivers that have been tearing us up for a month now..

Im just tired of hearing you people rant on and on about what supposedly happened, and how someone feels about someone else. Fact is.. None of you knows! You are just speculating and rumor mongering.

And I dare say that Bowe has looked more focused this season.
    It's hard to gauge if he has improved considderably or not, because the entire offense is horrible right now.

Regarding DJ, I've said what I wanted to say. Your comment about me not liking him doesn't bring anything to the table worth discussing..

Im just tired of hearing you people rant on and on about what supposedly happened, and how someone feels about someone else. Fact is.. None of you knows! You are just speculating and rumor mongering.
    Well we are 0-5 and this is an open public forum...
    I speculate and rumor monger all the time here. Thats what we do! I think we are all just tired of losing. Somebody needs to turn on the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel...
    SHUT IT

I did not say I was tired of hearing Haley being criticized, Im criticizing him too for crying out loud! But for his playcalling and his inability to make Pendergast tighten up the secondaries coverage of these widereceivers that have been tearing us up for a month now..

Speculating that people would be insulted by that comment. Fine I'll grant you that. But I will never believe that the players were not insulted by that, even if they say so themselves. And I would look at it as a pretty safe assumption. Just as I assume the world will not be destroyed by tomorrow morning.

It was an insult. And it was a terrible idea.

And I dare say that Bowe has looked more focused this season.
    It's hard to gauge if he has improved considderably or not, because the entire offense is horrible right now.

Regarding DJ, I've said what I wanted to say. Your comment about me not liking him doesn't bring anything to the table worth discussing..
    The purpose was to say that speaking out against the HC right now doesn't seem like a good idea, to me. Where is Bernard Pollard at, these days?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415