Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You all need to calm down, and listen to what I have to say

Default You all need to calm down, and listen to what I have to say

You can blame Pioli/Haley/Hunt all you want but thats not going to change anything.

Bottom line is the players control the game. They control weather they win or lose. If they can't get enough push on a 4th and inches, then its the players fault. I don't care what your play calling is....Your players have to have heart.

The only one I see trying to play with some heart is Cassel.

If you think Cassel is the problem, you should go put your head up your ***. Cassel is probably the best player on the team right. He has only thrown 2 INTS.
    He plays with heart.

I do have some bones to pick with Haley. The wasted challenge today, the play calling, and the benching of players for no reason.

This game was as close as we ever have come to winning in the past 2 years. We went in to overtime...WE lead past the Cowboys in a 2 minute drill in like 2 plays.

I ask you this, are you a true fan?

True fans stick to their teams even if they go 0-16 during a season. True fans believe in them even when they lose the game at the last second. True fans stay fans until.........the end.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Again with the true fan BS. Give it a rest, anyone who is passionate enough to come to this board and complain about a football team playing a game is a true fan.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I agree its not all there faults you got to look what they were left with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Again with the true fan BS. Give it a rest, anyone who is passionate enough to come to this board and complain about a football team playing a game is a true fan.
    I don't think so, I think its just showing that there fed up with everything and their are going to just stop watching.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    You can blame Pioli/Haley/Hunt all you want but thats not going to change anything.

Bottom line is the players control the game. They control weather they win or lose. If they can't get enough push on a 4th and inches, then its the players fault. I don't care what your play calling is....Your players have to have heart.

If you think Cassel is the problem, you should go put your head up your ***. Cassel is probably the best player on the team right. He has only thrown 2 INTS.
    He plays with heart.

I do have some bones to pick with Haley. The wasted challenge today, the play calling, and the benching of players for no reason.

This game was as close as we ever have come to winning in the past 2 years. We went in to overtime...WE lead past the Cowboys in a 2 minute drill in like 2 plays.

True fans stick to their teams even if they go 0-16 during a season. True fans believe in them even when they lose the game at the last second. True fans stay fans until.........the end.

oh wow we went to overtime..we are a great team now..pull the stick out and get real

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    oh wow we went to overtime..we are a great team now..pull the stick out and get real
    We came back with a 2 min drive that was successful. Thats better than what we did last year, if your to be negative about that, maybe you should get the f**k out here and become a raider fan or something.

He plays with heart.

True fans are going broke drinking away their sorrows.

Chiefs - suck
    Royals - suck
    Sonics - so bad they can't even stay in their own city
    Wildcats - Snyder said we weren't even good enough to be called a work in progress.

Oh, for the record, I'd go broke on booze either way, but angry drinking is no muy bueno :(

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Going into ot is something that despite lossing can be helpful down the road. Young teams need to be in games to learn to win them. The chiefs were in the game they can learn from it.

True fan ... blah ... blah ... blah. Preaching, patronizing, condescending BS. Don't tell us who is a true fan and who is not. Only losers try to find a silver lining in everything rather than trying to critically identify the stinking, rotten, necrotic, decrepit, decomposing, festering innards.

Questioning the "fanhood" of other members is going to get you nowhere. I agree this was not Haley/Pioli's fault. The other team is more talented at nearly every position. Maybe every position.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast