Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Go Cowboys

Default Go Cowboys

Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

How 'bout them Cowboys, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    You mean those same cowboys who were too cowardly to play Lamar Hunt's Texans way back in the day?
    Because they knew they would be smoked by an AFL team?
    Why would a NFL team play an AFL team back then? It would only help the competition.

Dallas chose the Cowboys, and the Chiefs went packing.

Here we are four decades later. The Dallas Cowboys organization has its place in history in the NFL and sports in general. The Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by NFL Immortals View Post
    Why would a NFL team play an AFL team back then? It would only help the competition.

Dallas chose the Cowboys, and the Chiefs went packing.

Here we are four decades later. The Dallas Cowboys organization has its place in history in the NFL and sports in general. The Chiefs?
    Actually, dumbA$$, the Chiefs have a very rich history. Lamar Hunt, our owner at the time was very instrumental in bringing the AFL and NFL together into one league.

Oh and that big game everyone tries to get to? That was our owner's idea, he even NAMED it for Pete's sake.

The modern NFL that you so richly seem to love would not have been what it is today had it not been for Lamar Hunt and the KC Chiefs.

What kinds of contributions have Cowgirl owners brought to the table?? Hmmm, a scoreboard so low that even the Cowgirl's punter can hit it? How about that brilliant idea of having a bar right in the middle of where the players run through?

The only team in the NFL that is a greater laughing stock than the Raiders is the Cowgirls. Yeah, you might have won a few games here and there, and might even have gone to the Superbowl, but your team is filled with chumps, your owner is a chump, and you my friend are a chump!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

Congratulations. Y'all beat the worst team in the league on your 2nd possession of overtime. After today, last week's dominating performance, and that wonderful home opener in your new stadium, the Cowboys are well on their way to running away with the trophy. I for one have seen enough. We should just stop the season and give Dallas the trophy right now.

There's just no way anyone in this league can play with these guys. Just the beginning of another GREAT Jerry Jones led team. I bet Dallas is just SO thrilled he's still the GM.

At least our owner KNOWS he's not the best option for a GM and has gone out to find people who can run a football team. Your Cowboys however, are doomed to be fighting for their lives against winless teams until your owner croaks...

Have fun with that.

p.s. have fun with your Super Bowl run. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Nah, no anger, but I feel spite and bitterness and irritation at the patronizing, "shucks little fella" attitude of telling us we should keep our chins up and look forward to a bright future.
    ...This.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    why isnt this closed and him banned??
    Because he hasn't broken any rules.

Yep. Them Cowboys are surely the envy of the NFL for having squeeked out an OT thriller against an 0-5 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Because he hasn't broken any rules.
    But it's amazing how "classy" our own members have decided to conduct themselves here.

Looks like six infractions in this thread, and not one of them for the trolling Cowboys fan.

But rep to those who managed to reply within the rules.

Why don't you B__ me! I love big internet talkers. Bet you weren't so vocal if you were in our stands yesterday. crawl back that hole you call a city and eat your guts out over how bad your team really is.

Cowgirl fans are the biggest pieces of sh!t. Along with Raider fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KeysToTheCassel View Post
    Cowgirl fans are the biggest pieces of sh!t. Along with Raider fans.
    What are you.....12?
    SHUT IT

I sense some anger.

I guess it's not every game that you have the visiting team trying to get the fans to make some noise. There were a lot of Dallas fans there.
    You "sense some anger" WTF...You're in our forums & you're here to gloat? Who really cares just many many Cowboys fans were @ Arrowhead! For you to even come here is totally disrespectful in the 1st place! Please do not post in these forums anymore!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Relax guys. This cowgirls fan didnt even have the balls to post this before the game. I mean, not enough confidence to post smack talk before the game against a winless team. Talk about having faith in your team!! Anyways, what would you expect from bandwagon fans? They are a pretty good expansion team that had three good players intheir rich history!! And most of them weren't even on cocaine!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast