Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Go Cowboys

Default Go Cowboys

Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

How 'bout them Cowboys, baby!

Your opinions don't matter. They are worth less than the Chiefs are. My love of the Cowboys depends not on the opinions of others. You can think whatever you want. I just find it interesting that most of you can't stick to football. I talk about a win and you make a hilarious joke about me. Lesson learned.

The Dallas Cowboys' season can end in many ways. They could get it together and make it to the playoffs, winning their first playoff game in some time. Or they could continue to narrowly beat pathetic teams, while at the same time finding ways to hand games to better teams. That will not change the fact that the Chiefs are destined for no better than a 3-13 record. The Cowboys have a chance to do something good. The Chiefs are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL Immortals View Post
    Your opinions don't matter. They are worth less than the Chiefs are. My love of the Cowboys depends not on the opinions of others. You can think whatever you want. I just find it interesting that most of you can't stick to football. I talk about a win and you make a hilarious joke about me. Lesson learned.

The Dallas Cowboys' season can end in many ways. They could get it together and make it to the playoffs, winning their first playoff game in some time. Or they could continue to narrowly beat pathetic teams, while at the same time finding ways to hand games to better teams. That will not change the fact that the Chiefs are destined for no better than a 3-13 record. The Cowboys have a chance to do something good. The Chiefs are worthless.
    Keep in mind this worthless, winless team took your sorry-a$$ cowgirls to overtime. Give me a break. You'll be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the year...
    SHUT IT

Yer a class act. I love the support you hold for the team with the longest strech without a playoff win. I guess bashing other will make it feel like that Cowboys bandwagon is still rolling. Too bad the Giants and Philly have left u behind with Washington!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Smells like a troll.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Fact of the matter. It wasn't a good game. It was truly a very poorly played game. The Chiefs are now ranked 32nd on defense, and our offense is close behind. The Cowpies did everything in their power to lose the game.

If the Cowpies keep playing like that. They are not going to breadk .500, which is truly a very big disgrace given the talent on the team.

As for watching the Cowpies play the Chiefs. Please... There isn't an owner out there that I despise more than Jerry Jones, other than Al Davis. You can take your self proclaimed America's Team and love youselves. You are very good at it as you displayed here. Enjoy the victory if it helps you hide the reality of what the Cowpies really are. Face lifts and really big expensive TV's in a extensively over budget stadium does not make you a better football team.

Good luck living in La La land.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    What are you.....12?
    I'm simply voicing my opinion on this clown coming here to post about his Cowgirls. We could all give a sh!t less what this idiot thinks.

I've never claimed that Dallas is as great as everyone seems to think. I said they can be average or they can be a playoff team. They've shot themselves in the foot in every game and that's how they lost two close ones. They'' be 8-8 if they continue to play like they've been playing. If the receivers can continue to play like they did yesterday, and reduce the penalties, then Dallas will be able to compete with anybody.

You all seem willing to call Dallas names and make fun of them when you're rooting for the Chiefs of Kansas City. Dallas' standards are higher than the rest, so going 13-years without a playoff win is absurd in Cowboyland. The Chiefs haven't accomplised anything worth mentioning since the merger in 40-years.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since '96, yet they're still getting more attention than teams who've won Super Bowls. The Chiefs will be graced with a visit by the Cowboys again in 2017 - if the scheduling continues the way it has. Hopefully, the Chiefs will be worthy by then.

I've never claimed that Dallas is as great as everyone seems to think. I said they can be average or they can be a playoff team. They've shot themselves in the foot in every game and that's how they lost two close ones. They'' be 8-8 if they continue to play like they've been playing. If the receivers can continue to play like they did yesterday, and reduce the penalties, then Dallas will be able to compete with anybody.

You all seem willing to call Dallas names and make fun of them when you're rooting for the Chiefs of Kansas City. Dallas' standards are higher than the rest, so going 13-years without a playoff win is absurd in Cowboyland. The Chiefs haven't accomplised anything worth mentioning since the merger in 40-years.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since '96, yet they're still getting more attention than teams who've won Super Bowls. The Chiefs will be graced with a visit by the Cowboys again in 2017 - if the scheduling continues the way it has. Hopefully, the Chiefs will be worthy by then.
    Maybe in your own mind. The only reason people talk about them is Romo sucks and your owner built a stadium that is too small to punt in. IF Dallas' standards are so high...how come you haven't won? The steak is longer than that of the Buffalo B-lls for cryin out loud. Even the Cardinals, the bengals, the Browns. They have all won playoff games in the last 13 years...except the cowboys. The only people who truly thnk they are good are the bandwagon fans like yourself who like the pretty blue star and the big stadium. Performance on the field obviously mans nothing to you or u wouldnt be here bragging about them right now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Are you forgetting the Chiefs were in the first Superbowl? (Lost to GB)
    And are you forgetting the Chiefs were the first AFL team to win the Superbowl (win over MN in Superbowl 3), or maybe you just picked your nose and your head caved in...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Are you forgetting the Chiefs were in the first Superbowl? (Lost to GB)
    And are you forgetting the Chiefs were the first AFL team to win the Superbowl (win over MN in Superbowl 3), or maybe you just picked your nose and your head caved in...
    Hes a bandwagon fan that knows nothing of the history of the NFL. He has probably ony watched since Emmit Smith and Troy Aikman were there. Thats when they got most of their fans!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast