Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Cowboys

Default Go Cowboys

Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

How 'bout them Cowboys, baby!

I hate the phrase...

How bout' them Cowboys?

They just about lost the dam to a mediocre team.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by NFL Immortals View Post
    Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

Your father should have messed up the curtains.

F off, D-bag.

If you are hear to gloat or start fights, then get lost or I will make it happen for you.

Nice...you have gone from Super Bowl aspirations to gloating about beating a winless team that took you to overtime. I guess the only real difference is that we know we are rebuilding. When was the last time those douche bags made the playoffs?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I hate the phrase...

How bout' them Cowboys?

They just about lost the dam to a mediocre team.
    Aren't you the "true fan" ? How dare you call our team mediocre...

I sense some anger.

I guess it's not every game that you have the visiting team trying to get the fans to make some noise. There were a lot of Dallas fans there.

I sense some anger.

I guess it's not every game that you have the visiting team trying to get the fans to make some noise. There were a lot of Dallas fans there.

Yep!!!! We will be back to kick your cowgirls *** someday, hopefully sooner than later.

Nah, no anger, but I feel spite and bitterness and irritation at the patronizing, "shucks little fella" attitude of telling us we should keep our chins up and look forward to a bright future.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast