Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Go Cowboys

Default Go Cowboys

Today's game was great. Thankfully, Dallas was able to pull it out. I know a lot of people will continue to bash the 'Boys, but they got it done. Who cares if it was against the Chiefs.

You guys shouldn't hang you heads too low. This should give you some hope that you can beat someone this season. You still have winnable games against the Raiders and Browns.

Look at the bright side, you got to see a game versus the Dallas Cowboys. How often does that happen for the Chiefs?

How 'bout them Cowboys, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by NFL Immortals View Post
    The term Super Bowl was used during the Jets/Colts game.

Even if it weren't the case, it wouldn't really matter. All of those games are referred to as Super Bowls today. And the NY and KC Super Bowls both took place before the two leagues officially merged into one.

Everyone recognizes the Jets as the first AFL team to win the Super Bowl. Get over it.
    Sure...you tell yourself that enough times and itmight even be true someday!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Guess who came up with Super Bowl? Our founder Lamar Hunt and we went to the first Super Bowl then later won Super Bowl 4.
    That's true. I never said otherwise.

If you're teams claim-to-fame is coming up with the Super Bowl moniker then more power to you.

If you're teams claim-to-fame is coming up with the Super Bowl moniker then more power to you.
    It doesn't matter. Romeo + Wade Phillips = one suckass team.
    SHUT IT

Look at this guy's first post. He did not come here to "discuss football" as he lied about in a later post. He came to deliberately try to irritate us and start fights. Saying we should hold our heads high because we have TWO games left on our schedule that we can win? Saying How bout them Cowboys?

He's as classless as the Cowgirls. And yeah probably is a troll anyway. Hopefully he'll do what he said and be leaving in a short time. But sadly, he probably lied when he said that too.

Well when the Cowgirls get DEMOLISHED by the Falcons in their next game, then he'll be gone.

Even this title of his thread "Go Cowboys" was insulting to come here and do. If he was coming in good friendly intentions he would have said, "Good game guys".

Glad everyone here can see that he's nothing but a jerk who stopped short of violating rules so that he could remain here to gloat, stir up trouble, and get on Chiefs fans nerves.

But yeah how ridiculous for a Cowgirls fan to gloat anyway! If he was an honest Dallas fan he'd be like wow the Cowboys played another rotten game. Instead he says how bout them Cowboys?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And what is the claim to fame you are bragging about? Having a playoff win 15 years ago?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KeysToTheCassel View Post
    Cowgirl fans are the biggest pieces of sh!t. Along with Raider fans.
    Resident 49er fan agrees...trolling Cowpie fan serves no purpose. Cowpies smell!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Resident 49er fan agrees...trolling Cowpie fan serves no purpose. Cowpies smell!!

I guess I'm too easy going. I have long maintained that there is to be no personal attacks against individual members as the rule states but that individual NFL teams (including the Chiefs) are fair game; thinking, I guess, that if anyone from another team's affiliation came over here to talk smack on our beloved Chiefs would be leaving their own team open for criticism from a site chuck full of Chiefs fans. However, what seems to be occurring is that instead of turning on the opposing fans team, some have resorted to attacking the member. It's just amazing to me that instead of ignoring those who may irritate us we tend to lash out at them doing the very thing they set out to get us to do in the first place. it is, also, amazing to me that this thread is as long as it is instead of being buried beneath a mountain of other threads blaming Pioli, Haley, the O-line or LJ for yet another loss. It's bad enough that we turn on each other without showing fans from other teams how thin our skin is.

Don't feed the trolls is what I'm trying to say. :)
    Last edited by Chiefster; 10-14-2009 at 01:23 AM.

It's Tuesday and it's officially time to move on. I truly love the Dallas Cowboys and have expressed that as best I could in my short time here. I'm excited that Dallas won and look forward to the rest of the season.

My comments towards the Chiefs weren't insults, rather truths. I believe the Chiefs will be horrible for the remainder of the year. I still think they have something to build on with Haley and Pioli. Hold your heads high, for you are fans of the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Honestly, I really did enjoy this game. The two teams don't play enough. And it was cool that they wore Texas helmets for the Cowboys.

Stay cool. I love you all.

See ya in 2013.

It's Tuesday and it's officially time to move on. I truly love the Dallas Cowboys and have expressed that as best I could in my short time here. I'm excited that Dallas won and look forward to the rest of the season.

My comments towards the Chiefs weren't insults, rather truths. I believe the Chiefs will be horrible for the remainder of the year. I still think they have something to build on with Haley and Pioli. Hold your heads high, for you are fans of the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Honestly, I really did enjoy this game. The two teams don't play enough. And it was cool that they wore Texas helmets for the Cowboys.

Stay cool. I love you all.

See ya in 2013.

Your not letting this thread move on by bumping it back up to the top, and it just gives everyone more reason to call you out on stuff.

I figure out since its at the top, it wouldn't hurt to say something.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast