Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A couple things I don't like about our Chiefs,,,

Default A couple things I don't like about our Chiefs,,,

1. Scott Pioli:
    A: Hiring Todd Haley
    B: Drafting 2 DTs with 1st 2 picks when our OL so desperately needed attention.
    C: Trading Tony

2. Todd Haley:
    A: Firing Chan Gailey
    B: Hiring Clancey Pendergast
    C: Benching good players (Bowe, DJ) while keeping unproductive players (Jackson, LJ) in starting positions
    D: 0-9 since preseason coupled with an arrogant attitude that has lost the respect of most of the players on this team.

And don't tell me we need more time. Denver was so bad last year that - well - we beat them. Yet they bring in a new coaching staff and a sh!tload of new players and they are, ah, 5-0.

I say later Todd. Give this team to Chan to finish off the year. Whats the worse that can happen? We lose another game?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why not? Denver is just as young as this team. I have eyes. I have ears. I can see the direction Denver is heading after overhauling their team. And I can see the direction we are heading after overhauling our team. It doesn't take a genius to see the difference...
    I think Den is a fluke 5-0. Sure they beat the cowgirls, they got a bullsh!t call in the NE game to win, beat CIN on a miracle and beat Cle and someone else sh!t. At least we recognize the problems and are gonna do something about it. I will be that we will be much better off long term than Den.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think Den is a fluke 5-0. Sure they beat the cowgirls, they got a bullsh!t call in the NE game to win, beat CIN on a miracle and beat Cle and someone else sh!t. At least we recognize the problems and are gonna do something about it. I will be that we will be much better off long term than Den.
    I think we're in a MUCH deeper hole than Denver for the long term. Don't forget they have 4 first round picks coming to that team over the next 2 years and just about as much money left to spend as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Are you a Chiefs fan because the cowgirl fans didn't want to hear your BS anymore?
    BS? Really? If it's "BS," feel free to set me straight if you think you can put more than one sentence together. Because, I gotta tell ya, your one-liners are lacking substance.

But to answer your question... no.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    BS? Really? If it's "BS," feel free to set me straight if you think you can put more than one sentence together. Because, I gotta tell ya, your one-liners are lacking substance.

But to answer your question... no.
    For one Haley takes responsibility for his and the coaches mistakes, has many times in press meetings. You're intitled to an opinion but does every word have to be to bad mouth the entire organization.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123