Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just curious about everyone on here....

Default Just curious about everyone on here....

Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Obamanation = Raidernation, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have never been on a losing team until now, and it sucks. I am done blaming people and look forward with all my support.

As for your comparison to politics.... Hmmmm you need to restudy the structure of politics.... we have had a Democratic Majority in Congress since 2006 - but yet you blame the president. Do you vote? In all elections? I think the public needs to look at themselves as the cause for all the turmoil in the economy, not the government... we have been spending money and living on credit for the last 20 years with no issues until the job market starts to fail and then with the democratic government, everyone gets bailed out! Where is the responsibility of the buyer? Where is OUR responsibility to the shape of the economy now? Lucky for our nation, few will have to pay the consequences for this behavior - but I fear my kids will!
    2007...not 2006

But really this is off topic. Can't compare government really to football.

Honestly both sides are to blame with Democratic crap and Republican crap.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-17-2009 at 10:10 PM.

I've been on a team that lost every game for 2 straight years before making it to the state semi finals and losing to the team that would become the State champs that season.

Its a matter of individuals when it comes to tough times like that (or like it is now) to decide how it is that they want to tackle the problem at hand.

There are two types of people that you meet in hard times:

The people that will do and the people that won't do.

When tough times come around its the people that will do anything and everything within their respective powers to get the job done no matter the cost.

Its the people that won't do anything that then become negative and narcissistic about things and shovel the blame one way or another looking for a reason as to why things are bad. Those people tend to overreact, become irrational, and overly emotional simply because things became tough.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have never been on a losing team until now, and it sucks. I am done blaming people and look forward with all my support.

As for your comparison to politics.... Hmmmm you need to restudy the structure of politics.... we have had a Democratic Majority in Congress since 2006 - but yet you blame the president. Do you vote? In all elections? I think the public needs to look at themselves as the cause for all the turmoil in the economy, not the government... we have been spending money and living on credit for the last 20 years with no issues until the job market starts to fail and then with the democratic government, everyone gets bailed out! Where is the responsibility of the buyer? Where is OUR responsibility to the shape of the economy now? Lucky for our nation, few will have to pay the consequences for this behavior - but I fear my kids will!
    I need to restudy? Ummmm sorry but "the people" don't run crap. The gov't does. I've woken up to that thing called......ummmmm reality.

But back to the subject at hand.

None of us are in the locker room so no one can really say, but I don't think the morale of this team is very high. I think once they win a game (hopefully against the redskins), it will help get things back on track. The hardest part is WINNING THAT FIRST GAME!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I've been on a team that lost every game for 2 straight years before making it to the state semi finals and losing to the team that would become the State champs that season.

Its a matter of individuals when it comes to tough times like that (or like it is now) to decide how it is that they want to tackle the problem at hand.

There are two types of people that you meet in hard times:

The people that will do and the people that won't do.

When tough times come around its the people that will do anything and everything within their respective powers to get the job done no matter the cost.

Its the people that won't do anything that then become negative and narcissistic about things and shovel the blame one way or another looking for a reason as to why things are bad. Those people tend to overreact, become irrational, and overly emotional simply because things became tough.
    I totally agree. Its just that theres so many people on the team, its hard to get every player to be positive. Maybe thats why certain players have been benched.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I need to restudy? Ummmm sorry but "the people" don't run crap. The gov't does. I've woken up to that thing called......ummmmm reality.
    The Democratic Government of the United States on a base level is run by the people for the people, thats why there are elections (Congressmen, Representatives, Senators, Presidents etc...) the only unelected officials running the state of affairs in the American Gov't are appointed positions granted by the President (Justices of the Supreme Court, Presidential Cabinet members, Director of the CIA etc...).

If you look at it from a technical standpoint it is run by the politicians who are 'supposedly' suppose to represent the will of the people or the will of the majority at least that elected them...

So you both are right to some degree...

But the major truth in this scenario lies in what Tammie is stating as her main issue which is the economy. The Gov't does not run the economy it only influences it. A free market (capitalism) describes a market without economic intervention and regulation by government except to regulate against force or fraud...

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Ok then everything will be ok then...

Hope and change sir hope and change....

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

this reminds me of some of the 70 and 80 teams. Yes i`ve been through alot with this team.
    I still think one of the biggest problems with this team is a cheap owner.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    The Democratic Government of the United States on a base level is run by the people for the people, thats why there are elections (Congressmen, Representatives, Senators, Presidents etc...) the only unelected officials running the state of affairs in the American Gov't are appointed positions granted by the President (Justices of the Supreme Court, Presidential Cabinet members, Director of the CIA etc...).

If you look at it from a technical standpoint it is run by the politicians who are 'supposedly' suppose to represent the will of the people or the will of the majority at least that elected them...

So you both are right to some degree...

But the major truth in this scenario lies in what Tammie is stating as her main issue which is the economy. The Gov't does not run the economy it only influences it. A free market (capitalism) describes a market without economic intervention and regulation by government except to regulate against force or fraud...
    We are a Democratic Republic btw. We don't vote for people like the president. Your vote means nothing if you voted for a candidate for president. the electoral college does. Thats how George W. Bush won. Al Gore won the peoples vote but the electoral college didn't.

ANYWAY...CHIEFS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast