Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Just curious about everyone on here....

Default Just curious about everyone on here....

Have any of you ever experienced being on a losing team like this? Unless you have, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Sorry to tell you but if you keep losing games, you lose confidence which turns to a negative attitude. Its VERY hard to keep a positive attitude and give it 110%. You're too busy blaming others and getting frustrated while you should be keeping your head in the game.

Hailey is like Obama. Bush and Herm f*cked everything up and now Hailey and Obama have to fix everything. You can't expect instant changes or drastic changes in the first year. It takes TIME!!! Everyone is all pissed at Obama cuz so many things in the U.S. are so messed up. Well they weren't that great to begin with were they?

And if you did, well you ONLY SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

With the fact that Herm screwed so many things up with the Chiefs, I honestly don't expect the Chiefs to be a playoff team til at least 2011. If it happens any sooner, GREAT!

Lets just keep it real here guys and come back to reality. You're only giving yourself grey hair and high blood pressure.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

[quote=kilobytes;163023]Yes they are all hypocrites on both sides. But that was only a few Democrats. And I said both sides are to blame but a lot of Dems did not support the war. Obama is one of them because his idea was to go to Afghan in the first place because thats where the "threat" is. Honestly Im not worried about these countries at all because no one is stupid enough to attack us. They don't pose a threat to me at all. Thats why I disagree with both parties. Get out of there. We keep toying around over there and WASTING MONEY! This war is costing us money we don't have. A chunk of it at least.

Alright really enough of this. Lets focus on the game tomorrow and beat the Chargeless.[/quote]

Sounds like a great idea!

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Yes they are all hypocrites on both sides. But that was only a few Democrats. And I said both sides are to blame but a lot of Dems did not support the war. Obama is one of them because his idea was to go to Afghan in the first place because thats where the "threat" is. Honestly Im not worried about these countries at all because no one is stupid enough to attack us. They don't pose a threat to me at all. Thats why I disagree with both parties. Get out of there. We keep toying around over there and WASTING MONEY! This war is costing us money we don't have. A chunk of it at least.

Alright really enough of this. Lets focus on the game tomorrow and beat the Chargeless.
    no one is stupid enough to attack us.
    ill let ya think that one over. go Chiefs
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567