Ok far to many people are jumping on Todd Hailey and Scott Pioli for the current chiefs problems. ITS BEEN 5 games. Its far to early to say that they have the team that they truely want in KC. Did i miss the part were the chiefs could go to everyteam say what players they want and could just take no. No becuse that never happend. One offseason is not enough time to truely build a team. I am sorry thats just what i think. This team was not going to magicly be a superbowl contender due to Herm and Carl leaveing. Its going to take at least this season and the next offseason for the big improvemnet. This is a young team that needs to learn how to win. That takes time.

Herm Edwards was given 3 freaking years to build a team and win games. HE FAILED! That is not Pioli or haileys fault. Belive me I would love if herm turned out to be the best coach the chiefs have ever had. That would mean the Chiefs would not be in the current spot they are in. IMO its still far to early to judge the new managment. I am not saying that they should be given 3 years If there is not a big improvement after next season then its time for one or the other to be let go. And i will say that then. But for now i am still hopeful that this is the start of a good managment group in KC. The two deserve time to be given a chance. I for one am willing to give that to them. Talk to me after next season then you can realy judge.