Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Discuss....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Discuss....


    0 Not allowed!
    This would seem to be a very good thing to start looking at. Can someone forward it to Pioli and Haley?

    Top offensive tackle prospects for 2010 hail from the Big 12

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This would seem to be a very good thing to start looking at. Can someone forward it to Pioli and Haley?

    Top offensive tackle prospects for 2010 hail from the Big 12
    I don't know nothing about College and nor do I care for it. But we need a ton of O linemen. We also need maybe a safety and full back who can block and pave the the way for the HB. Underrated position. We are fine on LBs. Possibly another D lineman and a couple WR's.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This would seem to be a very good thing to start looking at. Can someone forward it to Pioli and Haley?

    Top offensive tackle prospects for 2010 hail from the Big 12

    I tried but their mail boxes are full, apparently in an attempt by Hunt to cut costs the organization has turned to dial-up.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I don't know nothing about College and nor do I care for it. But we need a ton of O linemen. We also need maybe a safety and full back who can block and pave the the way for the HB. Underrated position. We are fine on LBs. Possibly another D lineman and a couple WR's.

    You don't have to know anything about college football- that was a link to the top O-tackles for the 2010 draft. Read up.

    Discuss.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    You don't have to know anything about college football- that was a link to the top O-tackles for the 2010 draft. Read up.

    Discuss.
    If you want to scout players you have to know. Reading what it says isn't going to tell me anything. I don't trust any player coming out of the draft because it seems 99% are busts for us. I would have to look at footage for me to choose.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •