Thread: Discuss....

Default Discuss....

This would seem to be a very good thing to start looking at. Can someone forward it to Pioli and Haley?

Top offensive tackle prospects for 2010 hail from the Big 12

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This would seem to be a very good thing to start looking at. Can someone forward it to Pioli and Haley?

I don't know nothing about College and nor do I care for it. But we need a ton of O linemen. We also need maybe a safety and full back who can block and pave the the way for the HB. Underrated position. We are fine on LBs. Possibly another D lineman and a couple WR's.

I tried but their mail boxes are full, apparently in an attempt by Hunt to cut costs the organization has turned to dial-up.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I don't know nothing about College and nor do I care for it. But we need a ton of O linemen. We also need maybe a safety and full back who can block and pave the the way for the HB. Underrated position. We are fine on LBs. Possibly another D lineman and a couple WR's.

You don't have to know anything about college football- that was a link to the top O-tackles for the 2010 draft. Read up.

Discuss.

You don't have to know anything about college football- that was a link to the top O-tackles for the 2010 draft. Read up.

Discuss.
    If you want to scout players you have to know. Reading what it says isn't going to tell me anything. I don't trust any player coming out of the draft because it seems 99% are busts for us. I would have to look at footage for me to choose.