Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Trade deadline a week from tomarrow.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Trade deadline a week from tomarrow.


    0 Not allowed!
    Can anyone see DJ being traded?

    I wouldn't be surprised if we saw someone moved.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #31
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    548
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If DJ was a beast he would've made the pro bowl at least once by now...

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Can anyone see DJ being traded?

    I wouldn't be surprised if we saw someone moved.
    DJ is fifth among the Chiefs LB's in total tackles, That production says he will go if anyone is interested.

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Hey, let's trade Cassel....i think he s**ks;)
    I swear, if you serious........
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  5. #34
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't get how we trade a young linebacker who has 1 of 2 total interceptions, which was returned for 70 yards, not to mention 1 of our 6 total sacks... all this coming in practically no action. Our defense is terrible, so I really don't see how DJ is somehow not on the field. This is really the most baffling thing in the world to me.

    Trading Dorsey would make even less sense.

    This is one trade deadline where I'm hoping to keep players rather than trade them away for draft picks.
    Last edited by yashi; 10-14-2009 at 10:41 AM.

  6. #35
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think that whole saying was blown out of proportion. Haley probably regrets saying that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I don't get how we trade a young linebacker who has 1 of 2 total interceptions, which was returned for 70 yards, not to mention 1 of our 6 total sacks... all this coming in practically no action. Our defense is terrible, so I really don't see how DJ is somehow not on the field. This is really the most baffling thing in the world to me.

    Trading Dorsey would make even less sense.

    This is one trade deadline where I'm hoping to keep players rather than trade them away for draft picks.
    I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one here.

    Are we all really down with this idea that any player who performs well needs to go? Really?

    And the value that we will get for trading those players will be at an all-time low. But yet, this is the time to get rid of them?

    Yay! More fifth round draft picks!

    :hang:

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,065
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 57

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I don't get how we trade a young linebacker who has 1 of 2 total interceptions, which was returned for 70 yards, not to mention 1 of our 6 total sacks... all this coming in practically no action. Our defense is terrible, so I really don't see how DJ is somehow not on the field. This is really the most baffling thing in the world to me.

    Trading Dorsey would make even less sense.

    This is one trade deadline where I'm hoping to keep players rather than trade them away for draft picks.
    I think DJ has landed in Haleys doghouse and he won't let him out. Haley is the type of coach that you have to give 100% not only in games but practices also. Its his way or the highway.
    SHUT IT

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think DJ has landed in Haleys doghouse and he won't let him out. Haley is the type of coach that you have to give 100% not only in games but practices also. Its his way or the highway.
    I think that is the dumbest thing ever though, personally. All I care about is who performs on Sunday. You can go smoke crack all week for all I care as long as you show up on Sunday and perform. You have to get your best players on the field.

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    young players with a big upswing. Trading them away? Sounds like pioli is taking hints from the royals.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I swear, if you serious........
    Well, i was kidding about trading him but im dead serious about how he s**ks

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,065
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 57

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think that is the dumbest thing ever though, personally. All I care about is who performs on Sunday. You can go smoke crack all week for all I care as long as you show up on Sunday and perform. You have to get your best players on the field.
    I'm not sayin' I necessarily agree with Haley. I'm just sayin' thats probably whats going on...
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just because this is a bye week for the Chiefs doesn't make it a bye week for US!
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:51 AM
  2. Chiefs face 3 p.m. deadline to decide whether to activate Priest
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 09:21 AM
  3. Week-by-week predictions? Why not!
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 12:22 PM
  4. TRADE! TRADE! TRADE! Building for the Future
    By Cisco Kid in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •