Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trade deadline a week from tomarrow.

Default Trade deadline a week from tomarrow.

Can anyone see DJ being traded?

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw someone moved.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Well, i was kidding about trading him but im dead serious about how he s**ks
    I don't see how he sucks at all. He is one of the only bright spots on this team. The OL sucks, he can't really be successful when the OL isn't. And yet, some how is has the slightest bit of success. He has 2 INTS on the year, he only makes the smart passes most of the time.

His only flaw is he wont get rid of the ball and takes the sack.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think DJ has landed in Haleys doghouse and he won't let him out. Haley is the type of coach that you have to give 100% not only in games but practices also. Its his way or the highway.
    I agree with your assesment, but Haley has too get a grip on himself. I love what Haley did in the preseason, but now its just getting dumb.

Legget needs to go! way too much slacking on coverage, too many missed tackles, HE SUCKS!

DJ has talent but!!!
    Go to www.nfl.com click on stats, you can select by position, select linebacker. You can scroll down and easily see which aAChiefs LB's are the most productive as far as total tackles.
    !) Williams
    2) Mays
    3) Vrabel
    4) Hali
    5) Belcher
    6) DJ
    Now I don't know how mush playing time each gets, but I'm pretty sure DJ gets more time on the field than Belcher. Don't get me wrong I like DJ, he's a very talented player. But This points out why he's in the dog house. A great play everry now and then does not make up for every down production.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    DJ has talent but!!!
    Go to www.nfl.com click on stats, you can select by position, select linebacker. You can scroll down and easily see which aAChiefs LB's are the most productive as far as total tackles.
    !) Williams
    2) Mays
    3) Vrabel
    4) Hali
    5) Belcher
    6) DJ
    Now I don't know how mush playing time each gets, but I'm pretty sure DJ gets more time on the field than Belcher. Don't get me wrong I like DJ, he's a very talented player. But This points out why he's in the dog house. A great play everry now and then does not make up for every down production.
    I could be wrong, but I don't recall DJ being on the field for a single snap last game, but I remember seeing Belcher on the field quite a bit. Everytime we were using that 2 down lineman formation he was on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't see how he sucks at all. He is one of the only bright spots on this team. The OL sucks, he can't really be successful when the OL isn't. And yet, some how is has the slightest bit of success. He has 2 INTS on the year, he only makes the smart passes most of the time.

His only flaw is he wont get rid of the ball and takes the sack.
    Well, thats a pretty big flaw but i hear ya on your points. T. Aikmen was pretty critical on him AS WELL as the play calling and his points made sense.
    On a side note, we watch the games on the big screen and i have a question. The traditional side camera angle pretty much shows back as far as the linebackers. My point is, you really can't ever see recievers routes and im wondering if he has open recievers more than we realize. Are guys getting open or not, because you can't see the routes he passes up on.
    Just wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Well, thats a pretty big flaw but i hear ya on your points. T. Aikmen was pretty critical on him AS WELL as the play calling and his points made sense.
    On a side note, we watch the games on the big screen and i have a question. The traditional side camera angle pretty much shows back as far as the linebackers. My point is, you really can't ever see recievers routes and im wondering if he has open recievers more than we realize. Are guys getting open or not, because you can't see the routes he passes up on.
    Just wondering....
    Yeah I'm sure they're standing around wide open down there.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    DJ has talent but!!!
    !) Williams
    2) Mays
    3) Vrabel
    4) Hali
    5) Belcher
    6) DJ
    DJ has hardly played at all. Belcher is out there more.....

We do not have breakaway speed receivers. That is why Haley wants them to do things right. Run the correct route, be at the right place at the right time and catch the ball.

If only the O-line would allow Cassel time to throw we'd enjoy more of what we saw on the last drive of regulation time last Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Yeah I'm sure they're standing around wide open down there.
    Jesus, there always has to be somebody with a smartass reply.....did i say "wide open"? Thank you....
    Last edited by KCraised; 10-14-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345