Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dorsey trade for Reggie Bush... Saints Fan Here

Default Dorsey trade for Reggie Bush... Saints Fan Here

Being as Doresy went to LSU many of us Saints fans(I don't speak for everyone) would like to see Dorsey in the Black and Gold.... What to you KC fans think of a Bush-Dorsey trade???

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Isn't Evans a Guard? They have a good LT but I think he's hurt.
    Yeah, you're right... even more reason to ask for the first rounder on top of Evans. I read somewhere that he was probably the best player on the Saints team and just assumed he was the LT.

That trade be freaking awesome!!!! Awesomely retarded that is!

Glenn Dorsey is so much more valuable than Bush. We have players that can make most of the same moves as bush, so it would be pointless.

If we dont get O line help then keep Dorsey. I think he will still turn out to be a good player for us (or somone else)!!!

Jamaal Charles = much cheaper Reggie Bush

No thanks.

doesn't match dudes, need that extra O line there

...All of the above; with the exception of the OP of course.

If you have another Willie Roaf, I'd pull the trigger asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BobBuilder View Post
    Being as Doresy went to LSU many of us Saints fans(I don't speak for everyone) would like to see Dorsey in the Black and Gold.... What to you KC fans think of a Bush-Dorsey trade???
    We don't need another over hyped running back. We need another Willie Roaf. You got another pro-bowl offensive lineman that wants out of New Orleans because his wife is cheating on him with another player.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

How about the original trade but we also throw in Brodie Croyle, Larry Johnson, Thomas Gafford, Maurice (Francis) Leggett, and Jake OConnell.

In return we get your entire 2010 draft, or your entire O-Line, if it is your O-Line we can also include Brian Waters, and Terrance Copper.

BTW just noticed that the reason that Jackie Battle is not playing is he is on IR and out for the season, along with Disaster Darling, and Wes Dacus. Oh and Colin Brown our only O-Line Draft pick from what I remember.

And with the first pick of the Draft the Chiefs Choose, Randy Earl Defensive Tackle, Minnesota State Mankato.

Looks like he is the 23rd ranked Defensive Tackle by Draft Countdown so realistically about where we are looking for our number 1 pick.

After the draft class of 2010, then the Chiefs will be on the clock to hear yet again with the first pick of the 2011 draft the KC Chiefs pick.....

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    How about the original trade but we also throw in Brodie Croyle, Larry Johnson, Thomas Gafford, Maurice (Francis) Leggett, and Jake OConnell.

In return we get your entire 2010 draft, or your entire O-Line, if it is your O-Line we can also include Brian Waters, and Terrance Copper.

BTW just noticed that the reason that Jackie Battle is not playing is he is on IR and out for the season, along with Disaster Darling, and Wes Dacus. Oh and Colin Brown our only O-Line Draft pick from what I remember.

And with the first pick of the Draft the Chiefs Choose, Randy Earl Defensive Tackle, Minnesota State Mankato.

Looks like he is the 23rd ranked Defensive Tackle by Draft Countdown so realistically about where we are looking for our number 1 pick.

After the draft class of 2010, then the Chiefs will be on the clock to hear yet again with the first pick of the 2011 draft the KC Chiefs pick.....
    wow... went right ahead and jumped off the deep end there, huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12