When I look at the redskins I see a team that is beging to go through what the chiefs started in 07. Yes they have some talent but they also have a lot of problems with that team.

coaching Jim Zorn is not what everyone thought he was after the first handful of games last season. I as part of my obsession with the chiefs watch the monday press confrance of the team the chiefs are playing that week. That guy sounded like he had no clue what he was talking about and reminded me alot of one Herman Edwards. I think hes getting canned soon. But like in Kc he will leave a mess for someone to try to fix.

QB Jason Camble is not a hall of fame qb thats for sure. They have an ageing O line like the chiefs did in 07 and that has not helped matters at all. Outside of santana moss Camble has not many people that inspire fear in you. Unlike Dallas though the O line will hurt the Redskins.

The redskins D is a solid d. But they can give up points when they get worn down. If the Chiefs D can cover in the secoundary the Chiefs have a great chance to win sunday even against an NFC east team on the road. Washington is going to be down for a few season. I look at them and see so much were the Chiefs were in late 07. IMO the Chiefs have taken some steps forward even if they are only babysteps. The Redskins have not yet finshed falling. I realy like the Chiefs chances this week. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!