Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Cassel doesn't look like he's the QBOTF would they draft Colt McCoy?

Default If Cassel doesn't look like he's the QBOTF would they draft Colt McCoy?

I like everyone else agree that KC needs o-line more than anything. The only question is if we get one of the top three picks and can get a Colt McCoy do we do it?

I would say draft him and then trade him for a 1st and a second and maybe more. Since we need more than 1 o-lineman this would give us a chance to get more and spend less.

What do you think?

Matt is our QB and for the future. He does not throw stupid picks, manages the game fairly well, and is the type of leader we need on this team. Colt McCoy no way in hell. Its gonna be an O Lineman for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Matt is our QB and for the future. He does not throw stupid picks, manages the game fairly well, and is the type of leader we need on this team. Colt McCoy no way in hell. Its gonna be an O Lineman for sure.
    Matt made one mistake today that was bad but it did not turn the ball over. I agree I think he could be the Qb of the future. And again putting a rookie qb behind the current oline would be stupid. O LINE help first agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    I like everyone else agree that KC needs o-line more than anything. The only question is if we get one of the top three picks and can get a Colt McCoy do we do it?

I would say draft him and then trade him for a 1st and a second and maybe more. Since we need more than 1 o-lineman this would give us a chance to get more and spend less.

What do you think?
    I say if we are not drafting the best, most talented, fattest, over eating, offensive lineman in the draft, we need to be trading our pick to get said offensive lineman.

NO QBs, RBs, WRs or Defensive lineman need to apply.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

No way. It is already provent that drafting a QB is a serious risk. Then to consider there is no O-line in fron of that QB. Big Mistake,

Fact of the matter, I thinkt he Chiefs would be competitive next year if they fix the offensive line.

The defense isn't horrible. It is just on the field a ton and eventually they break down. Fix the Offensive line, give the defense a break in a once and a while and this team will be winning some games.

If this team had an offensive line, we would easily be 3-3 right now.

Once Cassel gets some decent time to throw, he's going to be awesome. I wasn't too sure how he would do since he came from the Pats who had a great O-line and great WR's, but he is definately making a name for himself. Job well done by Cassel so far.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Nextyears free agents are not strong in OL so I believe that help will have to come from the draft.
    That being said there are four or five players in the first round that would look real good in a Chiefs uniform and all will be hard to pass up. Okung, Mays, Suh and Cody would all help.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Nextyears free agents are not strong in OL so I believe that help will have to come from the draft.
    That being said there are four or five players in the first round that would look real good in a Chiefs uniform and all will be hard to pass up. Okung, Mays, Suh and Cody would all help.
    I don't think the Chiefs are interested in signing any Free agents other than short term fixes that can't be adressed in the draft.

I think Pioli and Haley understand that when you by a free agent. You are over spending, and that player is usually a product of a system or the other team wouldn't have let him hit Free agency without some sort of tag on them.

The offensive line has to be built through the draft or a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't think the Chiefs are interested in signing any Free agents other than short term fixes that can't be adressed in the draft.

I think Pioli and Haley understand that when you by a free agent. You are over spending, and that player is usually a product of a system or the other team wouldn't have let him hit Free agency without some sort of tag on them.

At the same time, most of the people in the draft end up sucking or become a big disappoint in the NFL. So either way you're taking a chance.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

I agree with building from the draft, I was only pointing out that the free agent fixes for next year were limited.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123