Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

Default Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

For many of years it appears that our biggest rival was Oakland Los Angelos Anaheim Raiders, but now I would say its the Donks.

I personally have hated the Donks for years more than OAK because they were relevant.

Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???

I began hating the Donks more in the 90's. Reasons why:

1) They cheated in the 97 Draft and playoff game against the Chiefs...greasing jerseys. Would they have won the Super Bowl that season without cheating from beginning to end of the season?

2) Shannon Sharpe's mouth. His taunting DT on MNF. It was the only time in DT's career he ever lost his temper like that. Till the day he died, when asked what moment stood out most for him during his career...that MNF incident always came to mind for DT...he regretted losing his cool, saying he was ashamed.

I have no like or respect for Sharpe's disrespect of DT, nor with his not letting up & getting DT to that point. Of all his NFL records and accomplishments...how sad it is when asked of his most memorable NFL moment, that MNF moment losing his cool first came to mind for DT. No, he didn't have to lose his cool, realistically Sharpe didn't 'make him'...but he sure as hell initiated it unjustifiably. So...I hate the Donks because one of their mouthy a**hole players majorily contributed to taking something special from DT personally.

3) The Donks history of chop blocks, deliberately trying to seriously injure opposing players.

4) Their fans are among some of the most violent, including rioting in their cities when any Colorado college or pro sports team wins. I believe their violence history is second only to Philly's.

There's probably more reasons, but I'm brain tired from two very long weeks, & drawing blanks, haha.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 10-18-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: misspell

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

This is how much I dislike Shannon Sharpe, hahaha. This is the very first image I played with a few years ago when attempting to teach myself to use Paint Shop Pro...

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    This is how much I dislike Shannon Sharpe, hahaha. This is the very first image I played with a few years ago when attempting to teach myself to use Paint Shop Pro...

Looks like a lot of work to change this

into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Looks like a lot of work to change this

into this.

Actually, I wanted to use the image below, but the "mountain jack***" wouldn't hold still, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

I hate shannon too... so much so that in our house we have changed his name to MUSHMOUTH! He is a mushmouth..... I was at that game when DT lost his temper and dragged him by the face mask and it was incredible!

Here is my rendition of him... In all his hibbity hobbity - Don't speak with your mouth full! idiotness

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I hate shannon too... so much so that in our house we have changed his name to MUSHMOUTH! He is a mushmouth..... I was at that game when DT lost his temper and dragged him by the face mask and it was incredible!

Here is my rendition of him... In all his hibbity hobbity - Don't speak with your mouth full! idiotness

Well, Karma was kind to DT somewhat, even if from Heaven!! DT was inducted into the HOF this year, Shannon didn't make it!! Many Donk fans were slamming DT as a result...too bad!! Shannon will likely be inducted at some point, but DT still beat him out first!!

1. Donkeys
    2. Colts
    3. Raiders

Plain and simple the donkeys are the most hated team with the Colts close behind. I know that it wasn't asked but Indy has rained on our parade a few times and the trip to Indy put the icing on the cake. Had to pay to use a bathroom while tailgating, people throwing crap at us, being taunted by chicks, getting handcuffed because of taunting said chicks boyfriends.. thouroughly dislike Indianapolis

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    1. Donkeys
    2. Colts
    3. Raiders

Plain and simple the donkeys are the most hated team with the Colts close behind. I know that it wasn't asked but Indy has rained on our parade a few times and the trip to Indy put the icing on the cake. Had to pay to use a bathroom while tailgating, people throwing crap at us, being taunted by chicks, getting handcuffed because of taunting said chicks boyfriends.. thouroughly dislike Indianapolis

Yeah, Colts are on my list of most hated too, also because of their raining on our parade too many times!!!
    I may be blinded by partiality, but seems to me the refs ALWAYS favored Indy when playing the Chiefs, & we ALWAYS were on the recieving end of bad ref calls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by H-townChiefsFan View Post
    Donkies have the worst fans on the face of the earth. They dont even tailgate. At least raider fans know how to travel and I kinda get a kick out of the crazy sh*t they wear to games.

Raider fans give me someone to laugh at with the crazy stuff they wear. Not tailgating is not right at all! I hate both of them equally and the Cowboys after them

Donkies more just because i'm in donky country

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123