Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

Default Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

For many of years it appears that our biggest rival was Oakland Los Angelos Anaheim Raiders, but now I would say its the Donks.

I personally have hated the Donks for years more than OAK because they were relevant.

Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post

Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???
    In spite of everyone flipping out about Denver being 5-0 it'd do everyone well to remember that they were 4-1 at this juncture of the season last year. They weren't that bad a team as a whole going into the off season.

Whatever criticisms that were aimed at them and the apparent dysfunctional appearance that they assumed in the off season was apparently not as bad as the media made it out to be (surprise, surprise the media blowing things out of proportion again).

Denver was a .500 team last year so the bridge between this season and last season shouldn't come as such a surprise to anyone. They've faced a pretty good Bengal team, a terrible Browns team, an even worse Raiders team, a circus of a Dallas team and an out of sync/aging Patriots team. Their record, while commendable, is far from impressive.

They've done well to mask their defensive deficiencies by bringing in a lot of new bodies and cutting away the dead weight they had last year. They've also successfully implemented a dink and dunk offense that caters to their avg. QB which allows for him to put up some respectable numbers (ring a bell with anyone?).

Denver is a contender for our putrescent division but they're no Super Bowl contender in my eyes...

But hey I've been wrong before...

Raiders, ever since I was much younger, and the chiefs got hosed by referee John Keck in a game where he misheard the replay official (In instant replay's first season), screwing up "Pass incomplete", and hearing "Pass is complete", giving the raiders a BS completion. When the raiders ended up winning that game, I was miffed.

And because it's tradition to hate the raiders

Nobody cares.
    SHUT IT

God, thats tough! Donks, Raiders. Raiders, Donks, HMMMM! I hate em both the same. It is tradition to hate the Raiders, but they have sucked for so long, and Denver has a couple newer Super Bowl rings!! I wish we could bring back the days of beating the Raiders on a last minute interception that gets ran back for a TD!!

Just my opinion but I can't stand the donks. It's something about those Colorado teams...

Raiders. Their fans and owner are the cesspool of America.

I do hate seeing the Broncos have so much success this season though.

Donks all the way. I have the most hatred for them.

1. The were always the cheaters...atleast since Mike Shannahan was there. Now that they have McDainels it could get worse. Remember when they greased their uni's with Vasoline? Also I remember John Lynch making some dirty hits.

2. John Elway. Guy thought he was the S**t and that was just annoying as hell. He is just a prick. Now I don't know about you but I remember the best Monday Night Football game was when Montana and Co beat them in the 4th quarter for one of the best 4th quarters every! I also rememeber him having absolutly no chance against DT!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I hate the donkies more then the Faiders its close though.

Donkies have the worst fans on the face of the earth. They dont even tailgate. At least raider fans know how to travel and I kinda get a kick out of the crazy sh*t they wear to games.

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast