Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

Default Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?

For many of years it appears that our biggest rival was Oakland Los Angelos Anaheim Raiders, but now I would say its the Donks.

I personally have hated the Donks for years more than OAK because they were relevant.

Somebody pinch me, how are the Donks 5-0???

Easily the Faiders.

Now that Shanahan is gone, I have defaulted back to The Cowboys.

Oakland Donkeys, no Denver Raitards...no Buffalo
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Philadelphia Ickles. I'm surrounded by their fans here.

Heh, actually I've always hated The Faders worse than the Donks, as much as I despise them too. Been following the Chiefs since the mid 70's, when the Faders won the AFC West a lot.

Chiefs-Raiders is maybe the biggest classic NFL rivalry of all time. Now with the Faders being so bad the last 7 years, there's times I would rather they beat Denver because it would help us more for the Donks to lose. But I'll always hate Oakland more.

I despise the Donks, Cowgirls, and Ickles but I'm a RaiderHATER!

Interesting how the Lightning Dolts (Chargers) didn't come up at all in this thread. I never really despised them too much (and even enjoyed watching them when Dan Fouts was their incredible quarterback). But still always have a negative feeling to them because they are in our division. It sounds like most of you may also feel the same way: You don't like them because they're a division rival but you don't hate them like you do the Donkeys and Faders.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Philadelphia Ickles. I'm surrounded by their fans here.

Heh, actually I've always hated The Faders worse than the Donks, as much as I despise them too. Been following the Chiefs since the mid 70's, when the Faders won the AFC West a lot.

Chiefs-Raiders is maybe the biggest classic NFL rivalry of all time. Now with the Faders being so bad the last 7 years, there's times I would rather they beat Denver because it would help us more for the Donks to lose. But I'll always hate Oakland more.

I despise the Donks, Cowgirls, and Ickles but I'm a RaiderHATER!

Interesting how the Lightning Dolts (Chargers) didn't come up at all in this thread. I never really despised them too much (and even enjoyed watching them when Dan Fouts was their incredible quarterback). But still always have a negative feeling to them because they are in our division. It sounds like most of you may also feel the same way: You don't like them because they're a division rival but you don't hate them like you do the Donkeys and Faders.
    I can stand the Chargers atleast....athought they have the most bandwagon fans aboard.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Which do you hate the most, the Donks or the Faiders?
    Yes.

Got to go with the raiders over the broncos. But I would say I hate the packers the most. The reason is most of packers fans or bandwagoners, were i from. back in the 80's before they were good, and had favre, you could'nt find a packer fan outside of wisconsin, now i see people with packer gear all time, and it is usually some white trash hick

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Got to go with the raiders over the broncos. But I would say I hate the packers the most. The reason is most of packers fans or bandwagoners, were i from. back in the 80's before they were good, and had favre, you could'nt find a packer fan outside of wisconsin, now i see people with packer gear all time, and it is usually some white trash hick
    You mean like:

[quote=Chiefster;161792]You mean like:

[/quote

add a mullet and a can of keystone and that would be perfect example of packer fan.

Used to be the Faiders but since they are so bad now it's the Donks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast