Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you think DT sack record could be broke?

Default Do any of you think DT sack record could be broke?

Just was wondering. If James Harrison gets on a roll this weekend playing the browns he might could get 4 or 5, getting 7 in a game would be a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I wonder how many sacks Derrick would have against the Chiefs current O-line? WOW!
    That would be very scary! 10 by halftime!! LOL
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Could happen AGAINST the Chiefs sometime this year if the Chiefs insist on playing offense.

Well, for obvious sentimental reasons...I hope DT's record is never broken. If it is broken in the future, it would be less sad if a Chief did it, and of whom proclaims DT as an inspiration.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Records were made to be broken.
    ....but some can't.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

NFL Films (video) has this video footage segment of DT's Sack Record against Seattle & Kreig:

NFL Videos: Derrick Thomas sack record

I have it saved to my PC also, but it requires a VLC player download, which is free & I have, but can't share without others having the VLC player too.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Oh the memories! I remember DT talking about the sack he missed in that sack record Seattle game. That was another moment DT often talked about as being most memorable when reflecting on his career..."the one I missed", haha.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't think it will happen..might get close..James Harrison sucks, he isn't really that smart, so don't think he can do it. How many sacks has Cleavland given up this year?

So I guess you wouldnt want James Harrison on your team...........................come on man nobody came over here talking bad about your team or any of your players and you know for a fact that he does not suck.

So where does the hate come from. I guess if you think he still sucks you will have a chance to see just how well your O-line keeps him off your QB Nov. 22nd.

I wont argue or fight with any of you I will let Mr. Harrison defend his suckiness. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    So I guess you wouldnt want James Harrison on your team...........................come on man nobody came over here talking bad about your team or any of your players and you know for a fact that he does not suck.

So where does the hate come from. I guess if you think he still sucks you will have a chance to see just how well your O-line keeps him off your QB Nov. 22nd.

I wont argue or fight with any of you I will let Mr. Harrison defend his suckiness. LOL
    I'd take Harrison any day!Can we have him?

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't think it will happen..might get close..James Harrison sucks, he isn't really that smart, so don't think he can do it. How many sacks has Cleavland given up this year?
    Huh? Did you realize that James Harrison was last years' NFL Defensive Player Of The Year?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post

No, I wouldn't. He is dumb, I am dead serious about him being really dumb. We don't need dumb players on our team, we need smart ones.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast