Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do any of you think DT sack record could be broke?

Default Do any of you think DT sack record could be broke?

Just was wondering. If James Harrison gets on a roll this weekend playing the browns he might could get 4 or 5, getting 7 in a game would be a handful.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No, I wouldn't. He is dumb, I am dead serious about him being really dumb. We don't need dumb players on our team, we need smart ones.

Ok sounds like you have your mind made up. I didnt know that you had given Mr. Harrison an IQ test? I kind of think that it is a bad read to call him dumb ever thing I have read about him says he just doesnt like being in the spot light outside of the game and that he hates giving interveiws so he keeps his answers short and too the point. Oh well I am glad he is a Steeler and would hate for our QB to have to look out for him. You keep your "smart" players I will take the ones that earn NFL defensive player of the year awards and ones that hold the longest play in Super Bowl history.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No, I wouldn't. He is dumb, I am dead serious about him being really dumb. We don't need dumb players on our team, we need smart ones.
    I think its dumb that you wouldnt want him on the team. In fact, I think EVERYONE here probably thinks its dumb you said that.

Harrison is a GREAT player.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123