Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legget

Default Legget

I don't know how nobody noticed that the problem is our cornerback Legget ...... Any serious attack goes right to him, and ends horribly for us .... what say, for the match with Dallas ,broken
    us against Dallas... as long as we
    watch this guy? ?
    Last edited by Chiefs in Serbia; 10-16-2009 at 05:49 PM.

So no one noticed that Brown was right there to make the tackle on both of Miles big runs and he got a puny little stiff arm on the first one and he just plain whiffed the second one in overtime. He was the guy who was supposed to cover deep and looked worse than pollard it was pathetic. leggett played that last touchdown pretty damn well , Brown screwed us bad !

Let Legget go! Yeah thats exactly what we need to do at this point in the season. Do you honestly think this team is better without him? I agree he needs to learn how to tackle. Haley should be hard on him like he is on everyone else. Demote him, scream wahtever, but I honestly think we are worse off without him.
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Leggett has really not shown how he was able to beat out many of the people that were on this team that go cut. He is capitalized on every time he is in the game because he cannot tackle. We cut Pollard because he blew a couple of tackles, and this guy has been the worse so far.

I am not sure we can cut him as there is very few to go out and get, but his role on the team has to be reduced.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

The CB that played today Richardson looked good. I think we will see alot more of him and more of leggett on special teams now.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    The CB that played today Richardson looked good. I think we will see alot more of him and more of leggett on special teams now.
    Leggett messed up on that one punt coverage, should hsve downed that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12