Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legget

Default Legget

I don't know how nobody noticed that the problem is our cornerback Legget ...... Any serious attack goes right to him, and ends horribly for us .... what say, for the match with Dallas ,broken
    us against Dallas... as long as we
    watch this guy? ?
    Last edited by Chiefs in Serbia; 10-16-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs in Serbia View Post
    I don't know how nobody noticed that the problem is our cornerback Legget ...... Any serious attack goes right to him, and ends horribly for us .... what say, for the match with Dallas ,broken
    us against Dallas... as long as we
    watch this guy? ?
    Everybody noticed.

Wow really?? Are you saying Maurice Legget has had problems in coverage the last couple of games?

...I didn't notice, OH WAIT! Miles Austin 250 yards!

Legget needs to go and we only have till tuesday. ANYBODY would be better than Legget! And what the heck is up with Haley, another coaching change? WTF! Maybe next week he'll take on the DC job too. I like Haley, I really do, but he's a first year coach and has anyone happen to notice all the other teams that fired their OC right before the reg. season? That's right, just like us they all SUCK!. Wake up scott and clark, smell the lose's, your kid is running amuck, I wanna be HC and OC, and QBC, I WANNA DO IT ALL! Who starts making coaching changes after 5 games. Some one needs to step in, slap that boy and tell him to snap out of it!

Cut Legget Now!!!!!!!!!

legget and washington have been badddddd

Leggett actually played both of those passes that he got burned on perfect. Especially the last one. He didnt wrap up. That was his problem. The WR is gonna make a great catch sometimes, but you have to get him down.

Leggett isn't a bad nickel back and is far from getting cut. As far as Washington goes, hes a rookie. He shouldnt be put in one on one situations like that. Leggett has much more potential than him.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I don't think it's time to give on legget yet.

i like legget and i am impressed with him overall.

We have a good 2ndary.

I dont much care for Washington.

Allow Leggit to have a bad game for cryin out loud.

He is a decent nickel and back up for Carr and Flowers.

only problem i have with leggett is that is 2 count em 2 games that he has gotten lite up.

Ravens lite him up, and dallas lite him up... He single handedly cost us the dallas game. Who knows about the ravens game cause we were in it.
    I don't wanna give up on him yet but that is strike 2.. and if he can't learn to tackle then ya he needs to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast