Thread: Blind Dates...likely never again, haha!

Default Blind Dates...likely never again, haha!

Any one here ever been on a blind date? Well, I had my first, and it likely cured me from ever having a second, hahahaha.

It's really uncomfortable when ya just don't 'click' with someone. Time really passes slowly...I was so glad and relieved to get home.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Sorry you had a bad one.... I had a bad one years ago! The guy made his first mistake by honking for me.... I just sat there and waited, then the idiot knocked and when I opened the door, he was holding a beer can! We ended up arguing that I was too good for him! He was such an idiot that he didn't see that I was agreeing with him. :) Aww memories

I still say try it again, not with him - just make sure you have an escape plan.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Sorry you had a bad one.... I had a bad one years ago! The guy made his first mistake by honking for me.... I just sat there and waited, then the idiot knocked and when I opened the door, he was holding a beer can! We ended up arguing that I was too good for him! He was such an idiot that he didn't see that I was agreeing with him. :) Aww memories

I still say try it again, not with him - just make sure you have an escape plan.

Well, mine wasn't quite 'that' bad, haha. It was just very uncomfortable. We were suppose to have more in common than we actually did I think, haha. I 'tried' to make the most of it, but it was nearly impossible.

He was 'somewhat' polite, did come to the door, walk me to my door, but in other ways more about himself. I think I'm a little bit too 'spunky' for his conservative personality, haha. No beer, no rock n roll, no dancin, no laughing...conversation was mostly serious of nature, and about him & his 'x'.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I had a blind date once; it was really weird when she wanted to feel my face so that she'd know what I looked like, and I don't think her dog liked me very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I had a blind date once; it was really weird when she wanted to feel my face so that she'd know what I looked like, and I don't think her dog liked me very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Well, mine wasn't quite 'that' bad, haha. It was just very uncomfortable. We were suppose to have more in common than we actually did I think, haha. I 'tried' to make the most of it, but it was nearly impossible.

He was 'somewhat' polite, did come to the door, walk me to my door, but in other ways more about himself. I think I'm a little bit too 'spunky' for his conservative personality, haha. No beer, no rock n roll, no dancin, no laughing...conversation was mostly serious of nature, and about him & his 'x'.
    I guess he wasn't a CHIEFS fan.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I've only had one first date, so I can't say I know what your feeling. Obviously the person was a loser if you weird.

I wish someone would set me up with someone else. :\
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I guess he wasn't a CHIEFS fan.
    Well, he was suppose to be, but come to find out he wasn't much of a Chiefs fan at all. He said he lost interest in the NFL years ago, is a fan of NCAA Football instead now.

I'm not gonna do well with a guy who isn't a Chiefs fan...not do well at all, haha. The Chiefs are too big a part of who I am. It would end up a disasterous relationship. I can't even comprehend someone not being a Chiefs fan, LOL.