Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Win this sunday I am calling it now!!!

Default Chiefs Win this sunday I am calling it now!!!

When I look at the redskins I see a team that is beging to go through what the chiefs started in 07. Yes they have some talent but they also have a lot of problems with that team.

coaching Jim Zorn is not what everyone thought he was after the first handful of games last season. I as part of my obsession with the chiefs watch the monday press confrance of the team the chiefs are playing that week. That guy sounded like he had no clue what he was talking about and reminded me alot of one Herman Edwards. I think hes getting canned soon. But like in Kc he will leave a mess for someone to try to fix.

QB Jason Camble is not a hall of fame qb thats for sure. They have an ageing O line like the chiefs did in 07 and that has not helped matters at all. Outside of santana moss Camble has not many people that inspire fear in you. Unlike Dallas though the O line will hurt the Redskins.

The redskins D is a solid d. But they can give up points when they get worn down. If the Chiefs D can cover in the secoundary the Chiefs have a great chance to win sunday even against an NFC east team on the road. Washington is going to be down for a few season. I look at them and see so much were the Chiefs were in late 07. IMO the Chiefs have taken some steps forward even if they are only babysteps. The Redskins have not yet finshed falling. I realy like the Chiefs chances this week. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I would have to say ahead for three quarters, then go into prevent loss of a draft pick formation and snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

I think they can pull it off too matt....the Redskins aren't that great of a team.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I didn't predict us to win against the previous 3 NFC East teams (though I was hopeful we just might surprise, especially against Dallas which we almost did).

But I do predict the Chiefs to win this time!

CHIEFS 16, REDSKINS 13

Chiefs coming out party. 35-10 and the first stop of an 11 game winning streak to bounce us into the playoffs.

:)

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Chiefs coming out party. 35-10 and the first stop of an 11 game winning streak to bounce us into the playoffs.

That's the way to think!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post

I wonder how everyone would handle an 11 game win streak...

I mean, people would probably have to speak favorably about Todd Haley...

I believe its gonna be a knockdown drag-out fight to the finish, but being a homer I feel we will pull it off!!!

I don't know how you can predict this team to win any games. Even if we are technically better than the Skins. We're better than the Raiders too, but we found a way to lose that one.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I like the prevent loss of draft pick formation. You should sell that to mastercard for one of those priceless commercials in missouri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast