Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Finally Won!!!!

Default We Finally Won!!!!

yes....certainly not pretty but honestly feels really good!

^^^ lol it just never stops... LJ had a good game... Totally we should put JC in and his 1.5 yrds per carry today and let defense's key onto him aswell!

Charles is averaging 4.4 yards per carry and 9.2 yards per reception so far. LJ is averaging 2.7 per carry and 6.3 per reception. The stats don't lie. LJ is going to be 30 next month and is not the future of this team. I'm not even saying Charles is the RB of the future. But in a season like this, where we have no chance at playoffs let alone a winning record, we need to evaluate some of these players.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Charles is averaging 4.4 yards per carry and 9.2 yards per reception so far. LJ is averaging 2.7 per carry and 6.3 per reception. The stats don't lie. LJ is going to be 30 next month and is not the future of this team. I'm not even saying Charles is the RB of the future. But in a season like this, where we have no chance at playoffs let alone a winning record, we need to evaluate some of these players.
    I also would like to see them sit lj i haven't been impressed either. It cant hurt anything thats for sure!

Lj played well today if he plays like that i have no problem with him starting.

Quote Originally Posted by germaine93 View Post
    We Finally Won!!!!!
    Yes, we can put to rest any talk of an 0-16 record.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I still have an issue with this team. It seems that we only play up to the level of the team we are playing against. We had a much better game against a better Ravens, Giants, and the Cowboys.

This game we ran the ball a little better, the defense gave up a couple of pretty incredible plays but also had a couple of good plays. We really did not move the ball that well.
    With Albert out of an already inept ol, I was surprised we were able to move the ball at all....
    SHUT IT

Winning is good. Hope we can get some more "W". Maybe we can just play the Redskins the rest of the year. As I do not see a sure win the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by billb40 View Post
    Winning is good. Hope we can get some more "W". Maybe we can just play the Redskins the rest of the year. As I do not see a sure win the rest of the year.
    Thats the spirit...
    SHUT IT

That W felt great, especially coming against a team we were a touchdown dog against. I put money on the Chiefs to win outright for the first time all season, and I wasn't disappointed. I had a good feeling about this game all week.

So our record is now what it was expected to be at this point in the preseason, having beaten 1 team we were underdogs against and losing 1 game we were favored.

game highlights

link
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast