Thread: Chiefs 14 Redskins 6 Win!!!!!!!!!!

Default Chiefs 14 Redskins 6 Win!!!!!!!!!!

Ok GREAT to get a freaking win not an impressive win but its a win.

postives
    Lj was able to get a few runs against a pretty good d. Thats a good sign to see.
    The D steped it up big time today. They won this game end of story. GREAT JOB by the D

Negtives
    O line once again. it was not good
    Matt Cassel took way to many sacks
    The chiefs could not score a TD your not going to win many game without gettings in the endzone.

Overall this would have probley been a loss if it was against a good team but still good to get a win

BRING ON THE CHARGERS AND GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

I predicted 16-13 Chiefs so it was even a little better!

Ryan Succop is player of the game. Got me 14 fantasy points.

LJ proved he still has got it. He played with a passion today and hit the very few holes there were. He needs to run like that every game as that would be a huge boost.

Cassel was pretty bad. WAY too many sacks. Get rid of the ball....yes there were dropped passes but he was still overall bad today.

Playcalling was pretty bad as well. I was baffled all game.

Bittersweet victory to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Ryan Succop is player of the game. Got me 14 fantasy points.

Bittersweet victory to me.
    There is nothing bitter about a win in my book, a win is a win just like a strike is a strike in bowling even if it misses the head pin. Woo Hoo Chiefs win Chiefs win!
    I understand what you are saying but it is still sweet and nothing bitter in my mouth I would have liked to see us score a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    There is nothing bitter about a win in my book, a win is a win just like a strike is a strike in bowling even if it misses the head pin. Woo Hoo Chiefs win Chiefs win!
    I understand what you are saying but it is still sweet and nothing bitter in my mouth I would have liked to see us score a TD.

Im just not feeling it. In fact it hasn't sunk in that we won. I keep thinking we lost. Its bitter

I think that they finally got a belly full of losing and decided to close the deal this Sunday in spite of the inept offensive line.

I love a win just as much as the next guy and dont mean to be the guy to pee in the cheerios after a very scarce win but 4 field goals aint gonna cut it. That represents four failures to finish the deal with a touchdown. Yes, a win is a win but, after all of these losses over the past 30 game span, i think ill "pop a cork" if we take the Steelers out;)

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post

Playcalling was pretty bad as well. I was baffled all game.
    I hear that.... I think they ran Larry up the middle on first down 90+% of the time.

And almost every 3rd and long had that ridiculous draw play. And the punch line was that they would show Haley after the dismal 3rd and long draw play and he would be yelling at the offense on their way off the field.... like it's THEIR fault it didn't work.
    I knew it was coming, you knew it was coming, the Redskins knew it was coming, EVERYBODY knew it.......

I agree. These predictable draw play calls are making me doubt Haley's ability....just ridiculous