Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson

Default Larry Johnson

What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    EXACTLY!

Some of these guys are so quick to jump up and point the finger at someone else to blame the Chiefs if they lose and get really down and frustrated about it. So how the hell do you think the players are acting?

For some "die hard fans", a lot of you sure as hell don't act like it. You spend more time talking crap about the Chiefs than "supporting" them.
    Thank god we have you guys here to set us all straight. 83 yards...all our problems are solved. LJ tried earning his paycheck yesterday. Woo Hoo!! Some of us point out that LJ is part of the problem with this team and we have you two jumping down everyones throat. How come you dont defend anyone else this much? Someone said Haley and Pioli suck....where were you to defend them? How about our defense...you are OK with people talking about them. Get over yourselves, LJ gets paid to take criticism when he is not performing. Its the world of professional sports. But its good that you guys are here to say "I told ya so" like a couple of 8 year olds. 83 yards. whopee
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thank god we have you guys here to set us all straight. 83 yards...all our problems are solved. LJ tried earning his paycheck yesterday. Woo Hoo!! Some of us point out that LJ is part of the problem with this team and we have you two jumping down everyones throat. How come you dont defend anyone else this much? Someone said Haley and Pioli suck....where were you to defend them? How about our defense...you are OK with people talking about them. Get over yourselves, LJ gets paid to take criticism when he is not performing. Its the world of professional sports. But its good that you guys are here to say "I told ya so" like a couple of 8 year olds. 83 yards. whopee
    Hey, he almost had a 100 yd game.

Just blame it on the offensive line.
    SHUT IT

Sometimes when LJ gets the ball I like to make a sandwich or order a pizza. Usually around the time I'm done he's finally at the line of scrimmage. :)

In all seriousness though, it's nice to see him have a decent game but I'm still waiting for him to have an efficient one with over 4 YPC and a touchdown. He does seem to have a lot more success on runs outside of the tackles which isn't surprising since Waters, Niswanger, and Goff are all terrible.

Oh took you long enough to get here...... And for the record, I do defend Pioli, Haley, and some of the issues on defense.

And whats funny is you call yourself a Chiefs fan but I can't remember reading a single post from you that has said something positive about the Chiefs. You sure you're not a Raiders fan?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Oh took you long enough to get here...... And for the record, I do defend Pioli, Haley, and some of the issues on defense.

And whats funny is you call yourself a Chiefs fan but I can't remember reading a single post from you that has said something positive about the Chiefs. You sure you're not a Raiders fan?
    Yeah, thats right. Im not a fan. Good response. Do you say that to everyone who does not agree with you? That has always been the big knock on me...Im not positive enough!!

...and what do you mean by took me long enough? Sorry I wasnt hovering over the comuter to wait for you to once again profess your man love for LJ while bashing anyone who does not like him.

You are the classiest Chiefs fan I have ever met!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wow! 93 posts and he's obviously got Canada all figured out here. Yeah, the guy we have as the face of the site is a Raiders fan. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow! 93 posts and he's obviously got Canada all figured out here. Yeah, the guy we have as the face of the site is a Raiders fan. :rolleyes:
    Not another one of these guys..... where your post count defines or determines you....
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Not another one of these guys..... where your post count defines or determines you....
    Why not...u can tell people that they arent fans but you get on someone for pointing out that you dont know sh!t about me and that is what attack? You're an idiot.

Determines you? What does that mean?

Yeah, thats right. Im not a fan. Good response. Do you say that to everyone who does not agree with you? That has always been the big knock on me...Im not positive enough!!

...and what do you mean by took me long enough? Sorry I wasnt hovering over the comuter to wait for you to once again profess your man love for LJ while bashing anyone who does not like him.

You are the classiest Chiefs fan I have ever met!!
    Or maybe you're jealous of LJ cuz you saw him at the club, hit on him, he rejected you, and then spit on you.

And you're the most annoying Chiefs fan I've ever met. You're worse than all the bandwagon Charger fans in San Diego. They talk trash when they lose, but when they win, they're the greatest team ever. You on the other hand, when we win you talk trash, and when they lose they talk trash. Hey, at least you're consistant.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast