Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Larry Johnson

Default Larry Johnson

What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Oh took you long enough to get here...... And for the record, I do defend Pioli, Haley, and some of the issues on defense.

And whats funny is you call yourself a Chiefs fan but I can't remember reading a single post from you that has said something positive about the Chiefs. You sure you're not a Raiders fan?
    I can recall several post by Canada that are positive.

Its funny how you talk about people calling themselves Chiefs fans and yet you don't have a favorite player tagged nor a sig, nor you never post your own threads.

Nothing more annoying than people going on to a forum and then act like they are sh!t and talking big for small internet person they are. You don't impress or scare anyone, people like you are the scum of the internet. They, like you attach like a leech to a argument and keep it alive, when in reality it just makes you look like a fool. And yet you continue to embarrass yourself, probably cause you have no friends or nothing better to do than to waste your time eating and sleeping in-front of the computer.
    It's people like you who give Americans a bad rep.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I can recall several post by Canada that are positive.

Its funny how you talk about people calling themselves Chiefs fans and yet you don't have a favorite player tagged nor a sig, nor you never post your own threads.

Nothing more annoying than people going on to a forum and then act like they are sh!t and talking big for small internet person they are. You don't impress or scare anyone, people like you are the scum of the internet. They, like you attach like a leech to a argument and keep it alive, when in reality it just makes you look like a fool. And yet you continue to embarrass yourself, probably cause you have no friends or nothing better to do than to waste your time eating and sleeping in-front of the computer.
    It's people like you who give Americans a bad rep.
    FYI - I have started several threads, have more friends than people you probably even know (and I don't mean on the internet), I do have a signature, and I have lots of time on my hands cuz I own my own company and ride motorcycles for a living.

Nice try though.

Oh and I didn't know not putting down my favorite player meant I wasn't a Chiefs fan. Yet I just went to a Sports Bar where we throw a bike night every week with my FRIENDS wearing my Chiefs jersey in a crowd of Charger fans. :wink:
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Let it go man.
    Agreed.

I really don't see anymore use for this one.

EXACTLY!

Some of these guys are so quick to jump up and point the finger at someone else to blame the Chiefs if they lose and get really down and frustrated about it. So how the hell do you think the players are acting?

For some "die hard fans", a lot of you sure as hell don't act like it. You spend more time talking crap about the Chiefs than "supporting" them.
    You simply don't 'support' poor players, or crappy decisions.

Just as HE has said before, I don't care about the past. I have been a Chiefs fan since I knew what football was, over 25 years. I seperate having hope and reality. But I don't sit there and talk a bunch of crap about the Chiefs. Living pretty much my whole life in SD, I've always had these Charger fans/friends giving me a hard time. Oh well, I don't let it get to me no matter how bad the team is doing. Yes this team has a lot of improvements to be made, but the Chiefs went through a screwed up Herm time period and now they are starting back from square one. DEAL WITH IT. If you don't like it, go cheer for another team. EVERY team is going to have its good seasons and bad. Some more than others.
    Hey, some folks are gonna point out what they believe are flaws with the team. GET OVER IT.

FYI - I have started several threads, have more friends than people you probably even know (and I don't mean on the internet), I do have a signature, and I have lots of time on my hands cuz I own my own company and ride motorcycles for a living.

Nice try though.

Oh and I didn't know not putting down my favorite player meant I wasn't a Chiefs fan. Yet I just went to a Sports Bar where we throw a bike night every week with my FRIENDS wearing my Chiefs jersey in a crowd of Charger fans. :wink:
    "Oh...well...uh.... I'm more popular than you! So take that! That's because I'm cool, and you aren't! YEAH!"

Really? There really are people who tolerate you?

I am calling BS on that one. That can't possibly be true.

And my dad can beat up your dad. Since we are acting like grade-schoolers.

Oh and I didn't know not putting down my favorite player meant I wasn't a Chiefs fan.
    You were the one calling everyone out for not being a fan. You were the one telling people to go root for another team.

What the f*** are you talking about here? Are you even reading the right thread? Or are you just responding to some other site, in this thread?

Now, for the post-count subject...

When you go off saying that you have never seen a positive thing said about the Chiefs from Canada, the first thing that comes to mind is that you must be new here. Because Canada is one of the most blineded, kool-aid drinkingest, rose-colored galasses wearin' people ever to post here.

If you haven't seen anything positive from him, then it's because you haven't read many of his replies here. Hence, someone mentioning your lower post-count.

And, about LJ's 'big day'...

You have got to be kidding me!

With the money he is getting, this day was terrible!

83 yards on 23 carries, without reaching the endzone should make him feel humiliated.

But, because he has us all so accustomed to getting crap from him, this is some big game, that you feel the need to come hollering "I told ya so!"? Really?

Now, I am the first person to blame blocking. I don't care who you are. But, just as I blame the blocking for his poor numbers, I also have the common sense to credit the blocking for his good numbers. (Back when he used to get them.)

The problem with LJ's performance is that he is payed to perform like he did in '05, and he can't.

Rather that is his fault, or not, he is vastly overpaid!(By general player contract values)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456