Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson

Default Larry Johnson

What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)

He ran hard and made some defenders miss. That is why he is not getting slammed

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    He ran hard and made some defenders miss. That is why he is not getting slammed
    Exactly! He played like he is capable of, which means we don't get mad at him.

You ever work with someone that does not do their job? Nobody likes that person because they bring the whole team down, and that is kind of how LJ has been for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    What! I am outraged, no post slamming him this week? Figures we win and and no fingers get pointed at LJ =)
    ok i will slam him for ummmm i dont no. The guy had a good game. why hateing him when he preforms.

Yeah, for the first time in a long time, Johnson finally did his job. Maybe he had some more opportunities, maybe it was all him, but he JUST did his job this week.

I am sorry, I cannot read too much into this win though, I am happy we won, but the Redskins played a horrible game this week and we again BARELY beat them. We got a win, but if the same team that played against the Ravens and Cowboys had showed up, it would not have been such a bad game.

How many passes hit receivers right in the hands today that should have been caught? Many more than were over or underthrown. We also still had problems on the offensive line and our defense was not tackling well.

It would good to see DJ in the game though, I hope we continue to see things from him.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    How many passes hit receivers right in the hands today that should have been caught?
    That is what i am terribly sick of seeing, like madden always said "If you get your hands on the ball, you gotta catch it?"

I get disgusted with some of our receivers sometimes (every Sunday) after the many, many dropped passes.

But hey we got a win today, and now i dont feel like we are the ******* child of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    That is what i am terribly sick of seeing, like madden always said "If you get your hands on the ball, you gotta catch it?"

I get disgusted with some of our receivers sometimes (every Sunday) after the many, many dropped passes.

But hey we got a win today, and now i dont feel like we are the ******* child of the NFL.
    Saw the power rankings for all teams today, we are not in the top ten, but we are also not in the worse five. The Raiders were ranked the worse, that is always music to my ears!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

As with any team in the NFL. A runner is only as good as his O line.

LJ is a good RB. just needs some cast to go with him.

He needs competant recieving to loosin up run defenders.
    just like recievers need him so the DBs will tighten up.

LJ is gettn a bad rap. LJ is playin the cards the best he can.

Dont believe me. Then lets see what Charles, Smith or whoever can do. Oh wait, we already did.

My issue is do we keep him next year. He's turning 30 next month and by the time that O line gets it's act together and we start posting winning seasons he'll be 32 or 33 depending on how quick that happens. He did well today. But, 83 yards against a suspect defense isn't anything to celebrate. Still no TD's either. I would have much rather dumped him and kept Gonzalez. My guess is the Chiefs will keep him until it is no longer profitable to do so based on his ridiculous contract. Hopefully LJ does decent down the stretch and we can finally trade him. I'd like to see the other young guys playing more. We have nothing to lose by playing them. I don't think we can gauge a RB by playing him a few times in a game here and there. Let's start some of these dudes and see what they can do.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    My issue is do we keep him next year. He's turning 30 next month and by the time that O line gets it's act together and we start posting winning seasons he'll be 32 or 33 depending on how quick that happens. He did well today. But, 83 yards against a suspect defense isn't anything to celebrate. Still no TD's either. I would have much rather dumped him and kept Gonzalez. My guess is the Chiefs will keep him until it is no longer profitable to do so based on his ridiculous contract. Hopefully LJ does decent down the stretch and we can finally trade him. I'd like to see the other young guys playing more. We have nothing to lose by playing them. I don't think we can gauge a RB by playing him a few times in a game here and there. Let's start some of these dudes and see what they can do.
    Suspect? The defense is the only thing that I can say is actually good for the Skins.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast