Thread: Faders beat Ickles

Default Faders beat Ickles

I just wanted to say a few words about this game since I watched it after our win at Washington. :)

I hate both teams of course. This one was close throughout though and made for a good game. The Faders pulled a big upset, of course. I was surprised how good they played. Considering how horrible they've played all year (especially last week's 44-7 loss at NY). Their defense was tough. Six sacks on McNabb and Richard Seymour was a beast. Justin Fargas had good runs, surprisingly against a normally stingy defense. And JaMarcus Russell played a good game for once.

The big touchdown catch was impressive with lots of good blocking and running. And of course their kicker and punter are stellar like ours are.

The Ickles helped the Faders by playing rather poorly. McNabb had many bad throws and the oline was awful.

But even though this is the Faders, it still can give us further encouragement that despite how rough it's been in the past, you can regroup and get ready for your next opponent, even if they're 14 point favorites.

Haley and Cassell spoke of how they felt the Chiefs were really prepared for the Skins today and had a good game plan ready. So here's to getting ready for San Diego next week and kiKCing their you know whats! woohoo!

Oh and while I hate that the Faders got a win, I will LOVE going to work tomorrow and gloating about the Ickles losing and us winning, hahahaha!
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 10-18-2009 at 09:40 PM.

The Eagles defently overlooked the raiders thats why they lost. They were terrible.

And I guess the Patriots didn't overlook the Titans, winning 59-0?!?! Good grief! And I see the Titans completed 2 passes for NEGATIVE 7 yards, LOL!

As rough as its been the past couple years we've never lost as humiliatingly as that!

No a loss like the titians is a season killer they are done. I think its time they go to vince young and see what they have.

I can't believe McNabb can be a beast 1 week and then the next do terrible.

Tenneese is going to have an 0-16 season.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

If we were told before the season started, that after 6 games we would have a better record than the Titans, we would have been excited.
    Chiefs in 2011

That's really McNabb's problem all his career. Just can't be consistent enough to get a ring like Rothlesberger, the Manning brothers, Brady, etc.

I've been saying I think the Rams could be this year's Lions (0-16) but the Rams nearly won at JV today, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    If we were told before the season started, that after 6 games we would have a better record than the Titans, we would have been excited.
    I would have been overjoyed at that news. who knew this would happen

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Good point.

how does this happen?

how?

Maybe the Eagles were like "hey, we should lose to the Faids so our division and opponents underestimate us" or something. I dont know.