Again we watched as our strating defence did a stand-up job against a top ranked offence, and again we watched our offence fall apart and look like the exact offence we saw in the play-off game against Indy.

I know pre-season is practice yet it does say alot about the coach and the players as a whole and I am seeing an energized ready to kick you in the face defence, and a squishy we dont know how to catch or block offence.

I know that with the return of LJ hopefully things in the running game will turn around, however he can't do it all alone, and he really needs the offensive line to make some opening for him to run through, instead of forcing him to create his own like most of last year.

Again it seems like they will have to keep Tony G back in to block like last year and waste his true talent due to the tackles being a joke (like last year) if they can't protect Croyle he can't do his job (and I think he is a decent QB)

Well regardless I have and will keep saying until Carl Peterson is out we will not go to the Superbowl his time is over and he needs to leave.