Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Do people still think.........

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Do people still think.........


    0 Not allowed!
    the Chiefs will have a top 10 defense? If so, they have a looooong way to go! They are TERRIBLE! My kids team tackles better! Sutain is going to get his *** handed to him on more than 1 occasion this year.

    On a positive note, I did think the O line opened up a few holes in the 1st half. If Bennett can run up the gut the way he did, I would assume that LJ will be even better. Protection was ok but still needs a lot of work.

  2. #21
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You would have to ask all the prognosticators in the group who already know. These guys must be rich knowing the teams outcome every season. The casinos would shudder to see them coming in!!

    Nice exaggeration. The fact that some people expect a dissapointing season translates directly into guaranteed losses. How about Canadas unbelievable prognostication skills? Are you not confident that you are right?

    Aside from the Drunkhillbilly, noone here has not conceded to the possibility of a winning season, at some point.

    Bottom line... everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is that we will have a bad year, yours is that it will be a good year. No need to get salty because you disagree with me, or whoever.

    Of course, that also is your right.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nice exaggeration. The fact that some people expect a dissapointing season translates directly into guaranteed losses. How about Canadas unbelievable prognostication skills? Are you not confident that you are right?

    Aside from the Drunkhillbilly, noone here has not conceded to the possibility of a winning season, at some point.

    Bottom line... everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is that we will have a bad year, yours is that it will be a good year. No need to get salty because you disagree with me, or whoever.

    Of course, that also is your right.
    Your absolutely right, sucks when people are negative all the time. Guess when I join in I am wrong there too? Maybe a little optimism is too much to offer. I gotta go. See u all later.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Why do you like the Chiefs?? Be a Raiders fan and bad mouth them all day.
    Having a bad day are we???????

    I have grown up a Chiefs fan and come to expect good play by the team so when I see what is going on here it pisses me off! Kinda like your doing right now!

    We are all entitled to our opinions. So while you continue to be the resident HOMER and look at things through your rose colored glasses, I prefer to be a little more realistic! With the exception of a couple here, I think most are anticipating a below avg season for the Chiefs. I guess we will be less frustrated at the end of the year because we will have given into the fact that we were not going to have a good year while you will be trying to figure out what went wrong! I think we all would like to be eatin crow at seasons end but you know as well as everyone else does that it isn't going to happen! So while your optimism is nice sometimes, reality should set in about game 6 or 7 and we will address this thread then when your *****ing about how bad this and that are while at the same time trying to find something positive to say about the way they are playing and struggling to come up with anything that makes any sense at all.
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 08-24-2007 at 04:59 PM.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Having a bad day are we???????

    I have grown up a Chiefs fan and come to expect good play by the team so when I see what is going on here it pisses me off! Kinda like your doing right now!

    We are all entitled to our opinions. So while you continue to be the resident HOMER and look at things through your rose colored glasses, I prefer to be a little more realistic! With the exception of a couple here, I think most are anticipating a below avg season for the Chiefs. I guess we will be less frustrated at the end of the year because we will have given into the fact that we were not going to have a good year while you will be trying to figure out what went wrong!
    I'm as pessimistic about the season as the next guy, but since when did it become a crime to be optimistic even if it is as you say unrealistic in your opinion? Since when did being a "homer" become something bad; you should see me on game day. Why is it that people who choose to see a silver lining wherever they can in life or about their favorite NFL team should become the target of berate and ridicule? ...Just askin?


  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nice exaggeration. The fact that some people expect a dissapointing season translates directly into guaranteed losses. How about Canadas unbelievable prognostication skills? Are you not confident that you are right?

    Aside from the Drunkhillbilly, noone here has not conceded to the possibility of a winning season, at some point.

    Bottom line... everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is that we will have a bad year, yours is that it will be a good year. No need to get salty because you disagree with me, or whoever.

    Of course, that also is your right.
    This too is true.


  7. #26
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm as pessimistic about the season as the next guy, but since when did it become a crime to be optimistic even if it is as you say unrealistic in your opinion? Since when did being a "homer" become something bad; you should see me on game day. Why is it that people who choose to see a silver lining wherever they can in life or about their favorite NFL team should become the target of berate and ridicule? ...Just askin?
    Never have you seen me bag on anyone about being optimistic until they start baggin on me for being pesamistic. I have no problem with people wanting their team to do well. Hell I do!! But when someone try's to shove it down my throat and berate me for being realistic, it bothers me! I find that in life while you can have high expectations about things, it helps to be realistic so your not disappointed when things don't go exactly like you thought they would.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Never have you seen me bag on anyone about being optimistic until they start baggin on me for being pesamistic. I have no problem with people wanting their team to do well. Hell I do!! But when someone try's to shove it down my throat and berate me for being realistic, it bothers me! I find that in life while you can have high expectations about things, it helps to be realistic so your not disappointed when things don't go exactly like you thought they would.
    I am in agreement with you here.


  9. #28
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh, don't worry Canada... Once Larry 'almighty' returns. nothing can stop him and his incredibly generic 4.2 YPC average. Unfortunately, the rest of the team is so bad that we will still be 2-14.

    Just teasin', hillbilly.
    No worries bud! I love a good ribbin!!

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    No worries bud! I love a good ribbin!!

    With KC Masterpiece no doubt. :)


  11. #30
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    With KC Masterpiece no doubt. :)
    I want my babyback, babyback, babyback! Chilis babyback RIBS, BBQ SAUCE!!!!

    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •