Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Do people still think.........

Default Do people still think.........

the Chiefs will have a top 10 defense? If so, they have a looooong way to go! They are TERRIBLE! My kids team tackles better! Sutain is going to get his *** handed to him on more than 1 occasion this year.

On a positive note, I did think the O line opened up a few holes in the 1st half. If Bennett can run up the gut the way he did, I would assume that LJ will be even better. Protection was ok but still needs a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    It just goes to show,preseason means nothing
    Well usually it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well usually it doesn't.
    Preseason is essentially "try-outs" for the fringe players. Most of your starters, especially the stars, only play enough to get their timing back, unless their in a situation to fight for their job...

Sure the team would love to be 4-0 at the end of preseason, but the larger concern is getting out of the preseason healthy and with the best 53 players you can.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Preseason is essentially "try-outs" for the fringe players. Most of your starters, especially the stars, only play enough to get their timing back, unless their in a situation to fight for their job...

Sure the team would love to be 4-0 at the end of preseason, but the larger concern is getting out of the preseason healthy and with the best 53 players you can.
    Yeah I know and agree; just hungry and impatient for a win. :)

Well I'll be watching tonight to see if the 3rd & 4th stringers can salvage something of this deboccule and keep the gov's cup( and what a joke that is by the way)
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Well I'll be watching tonight to see if the 3rd & 4th stringers can salvage something of this deboccule and keep the gov's cup( and what a joke that is by the way)

Yup; not many people really care about it.

The only cup I care about is the one holding my beer.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    The only cup I care about is the one holding my beer.
    I am sure that cup will hold beer.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

You can drink beer out of pretty much any concave object. A shell, a bowl, frisbee, a bellybutton, cat food dish...it's all good as long as it is beer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    You can drink beer out of pretty much any concave object. A shell, a bowl, frisbee, a bellybutton, cat food dish...it's all good as long as it is beer!!

How am I not surprised?

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Sometimes things happen!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast