Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do people still think.........

Default Do people still think.........

the Chiefs will have a top 10 defense? If so, they have a looooong way to go! They are TERRIBLE! My kids team tackles better! Sutain is going to get his *** handed to him on more than 1 occasion this year.

On a positive note, I did think the O line opened up a few holes in the 1st half. If Bennett can run up the gut the way he did, I would assume that LJ will be even better. Protection was ok but still needs a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    the Chiefs will have a top 10 defense? If so, they have a looooong way to go! They are TERRIBLE! My kids team tackles better! Sutain is going to get his *** handed to him on more than 1 occasion this year.

On a positive note, I did think the O line opened up a few holes in the 1st half. If Bennett can run up the gut the way he did, I would assume that LJ will be even better. Protection was ok but still needs a lot of work.
    Bye the time we get to our bye week we won't have much of a defense left.

Svitek couldn't hold a gate open last night, tackling was terrible, great goal line stands and who is this Terrell kid.He didn't look half bad
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Well, it wasn't pretty, but I was impressed by most of the short yardage stops! It was still preseason and all, and the Saints are a great offense. We need some work, but I think we will still be a top 10 D!!! I can tell that Herm is wanting us to play hard nose, grind it out football. So all the offensive minded fans aren't going to be pleased!

I'm a defense guy myself but you have to be able to throw some points on the board, its only preseason. I hope your right
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by RednGold99 View Post
    Well, it wasn't pretty, but I was impressed by most of the short yardage stops! It was still preseason and all, and the Saints are a great offense. We need some work, but I think we will still be a top 10 D!!! I can tell that Herm is wanting us to play hard nose, grind it out football. So all the offensive minded fans aren't going to be pleased!
    I consider myself a "football-minded" kinda guy. I appreciate a dominant defense and a dominant offense, but I despise an inability to show either. If the Chiefs can become a defensive stand-out, then that's great. But, How about bringing along both?

[quote=chief31;18237]I consider myself a "football-minded" kinda guy. I appreciate a dominant defense and a dominant offense, but I despise an inability to show either. If the Chiefs can become a defensive stand-out, then that's great. But, How about bringing along both?[/quote]

How about just bringing on something?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

How about just bringing on something?[/quote]

I have little doubt that our defense is much-improved, over recent history. But is it only because of the lack of offense? Had our offense put-up tenty points, would the defense have allowed fourty?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How about just bringing on something?
    I have little doubt that our defense is much-improved, over recent history. But is it only because of the lack of offense? Had our offense put-up tenty points, would the defense have allowed fourty?[/quote]

I'm not sure...how much is tenty?? More than 10 less tha 20??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm not sure...how much is tenty?? More than 10 less tha 20??[/quote]
    I think it is more THA 20.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast