Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do people still think.........

Default Do people still think.........

the Chiefs will have a top 10 defense? If so, they have a looooong way to go! They are TERRIBLE! My kids team tackles better! Sutain is going to get his *** handed to him on more than 1 occasion this year.

On a positive note, I did think the O line opened up a few holes in the 1st half. If Bennett can run up the gut the way he did, I would assume that LJ will be even better. Protection was ok but still needs a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Having a bad day are we???????

I have grown up a Chiefs fan and come to expect good play by the team so when I see what is going on here it pisses me off! Kinda like your doing right now!

We are all entitled to our opinions. So while you continue to be the resident HOMER and look at things through your rose colored glasses, I prefer to be a little more realistic! With the exception of a couple here, I think most are anticipating a below avg season for the Chiefs. I guess we will be less frustrated at the end of the year because we will have given into the fact that we were not going to have a good year while you will be trying to figure out what went wrong! I think we all would like to be eatin crow at seasons end but you know as well as everyone else does that it isn't going to happen! So while your optimism is nice sometimes, reality should set in about game 6 or 7 and we will address this thread then when your *****ing about how bad this and that are while at the same time trying to find something positive to say about the way they are playing and struggling to come up with anything that makes any sense at all.
    You are right, I don't know nearly as much about it as you. I am a "homer" when I am optimistic, but then I say something pessimistic and you jump down my fuc*in throat. Sorry I don't agree with you, sorry i don't think the team sucks, but don't talk to me about shoving my opinion down someones damned throat.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Misunderstandings happen, so lets try to concentrate on what we all have in common; that being we're Chiefs fans (most of us :) ). We want the team to do well, and get ticked off when they don't. It's a team sport; the Chiefs win as a team and they lose as one. They all have a part in it; defense, offense, special teams, coaches and everyone involved all the way down to the water boy whose ma ma thinks that foozball is da debil! :)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Misunderstandings happen, so lets try to concentrate on what we all have in common; that being we're Chiefs fans (most of us :) ). We want the team to do well, and get ticked off when they don't. It's a team sport; the Chiefs win as a team and they lose as one. They all have a part in it; defense, offense, special teams, coaches and everyone involved all the way down to the water boy whose ma ma thinks that foozball is da debil! :)
    i notice you didnt include the front office.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i notice you didnt include the front office.

Yup; them too!....Especially them!

I just drank the frosty one I had waiting for Canada!

When you look at some of the players on this d on paper it looks like a potential top 5 defense however the way they are looking in the pre season, I wouldn't bet the bank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighurt27 View Post
    When you look at some of the players on this d on paper it looks like a potential top 5 defense however the way they are looking in the pre season, I wouldn't bet the bank on it.
    Maybe not a top five yet, but possibly a top ten. The only thing I've seen the first string "D" do is keep the games close enough to be winnable. I kinda thought that's what a defense does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighurt27 View Post
    It's preseason. I don't even think we are using our playbooks yet. I think the d coordinator just said, "Go out there and play". We will show ourselves in Houston. I know we will come out firing.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    It's preseason. I don't even think we are using our playbooks yet. I think the d coordinator just said, "Go out there and play". We will show ourselves in Houston. I know we will come out firing.
    I agree with ya there!! complete vanilla. It's still preseason, problems? yeah but I'll be wearin the Game jersey on game day and cheering for the Chiefs!! bad or good they're my team. evryone is entitled to an opinion,bad or good about the team. I think everyone here is a Chiefs fan...Lots of passion. Football does seem to roil the blood!!! but that's why we are fanatics!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I agree with ya there!! complete vanilla. It's still preseason, problems? yeah but I'll be wearin the Game jersey on game day and cheering for the Chiefs!! bad or good they're my team. evryone is entitled to an opinion,bad or good about the team. I think everyone here is a Chiefs fan...Lots of passion. Football does seem to roil the blood!!! but that's why we are fanatics!!
    I love that piss on the Donks emeticon!!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast