Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Donkeys vs. The Chargeless

Default The Donkeys vs. The Chargeless

Who do you think will win or want to win? I don't want Denver to win period. They piss me off more than any other team. I say the Chargeless will win even though we face them next week but I just can't imagine Denver 6-0....IT'S NOT RIGHT!

I think SD will win, I still dont think the donkeys are for real.

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

I hate the Chargers more than any other team so I hope Denver wins. But I can easily see the Chargers winning cuz they always seem to get "home field advantage".
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

McDoushe will lose. They started off with the easier schedule in the NFL. The Bengals, and the Browns? Come on.

The Cowboys can be a good team when they actaully work together, and the Pats aren't back at full stride. Plus the teams they played that were hard, they had home field advantage.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I predict Denver is about to get their first loss. But I'd rather SD lose because we can catch them easier than we can Denver since Denver is 5-0. I'm thinking wildcard for us. :)

WTF is all im going to say. Still not sold at all. Once the first loss comes it will snowball. Theres a reason they were predicted to suck this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    WTF is all im going to say. Still not sold at all. Once the first loss comes it will snowball. Theres a reason they were predicted to suck this year.
    I'm just tired of all the news and media coverage of the Chargers (I do live in SD ) that they're "super bowl bound" EVERY damn year!

So I'm glad they lost today. I'm hoping with their loss today and the Chiefs win this week that it will give us the momentum to win against the Chargers next week.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I have to say I'm sold on the (UGH!) Donkeys now. Not only has their defense been good but they run these offense blocking schemes that seem nearly impossible to predict.

But yeah good news at least that the Lightning Dolts lost again. And I see they are only 4.5 favorites against us (and I'll bet that it gets lower and lower once again come Sunday).

Chiefs and Chargers games are almost always so close anyway, as a recent news feed here from the Chiefs website pointed out. They've had the most one point games (12) since 1960 of any two teams, including both games last year.

We have a real good chance at 2 in a row! And we'll finally be playing a team with a weaker defense (after having had some tougher ones like Baltimore, the Giants, Philly, and even the Redskins dline). And hopefully our defense plays well enough to contain Rivers and Tomlinson.

SD would have won if they hadn't changed the way they plaed in the first half.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast