Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "right 53" my a$$!!

Default The "right 53" my a$$!!

This is such BS!!! USUALLY, the "right 53" for WINNING teams is starting and at the VERY LEAST, activating your best players week in and week out. This week, Jarrad Page is inactive. The SAME Jarrad Page who was the FIRST Chief to receive an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet this preseason. He wasn't listed on the injury report ALL WEEK and now he's inactive.

Haley is a fu joke

I've even gotten to the point with Haley where I'd be happier with Ferentz. (NEVER thought I'd say that.)

I'm actually really happy that McGraw is starting again. He played really well last week with Page out and I've been pretty disappointed with Page this season.

Dude, calm down. Page has a shoulder injury all week and was listed as questionable,.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Ya page was on the injury report. Hes probley to hurt to go.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    This is such BS!!! USUALLY, the "right 53" for WINNING teams is starting and at the VERY LEAST, activating your best players week in and week out. This week, Jarrad Page is inactive. The SAME Jarrad Page who was the FIRST Chief to receive an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet this preseason. He wasn't listed on the injury report ALL WEEK and now he's inactive.

Haley is a fu joke

I've even gotten to the point with Haley where I'd be happier with Ferentz. (NEVER thought I'd say that.)
    Come on dude! Get with it. He has a shoulder injury!!

OK I was wrong, McGraw sucks.

Nevermind, he's awesome.

I still don't understand the Derrick Johnson thing. It seems the only times he is in the game, he comes up with a big play. How many reps did he get today? 4?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    He's over that injury. Wasn't listed on a SINGLE injury report all week and practiced with the team on friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    He's over that injury. Wasn't listed on a SINGLE injury report all week and practiced with the team on friday.

I don't get the DJ thing either. He was stellar when he was in. Williams looked lost and was blown up on several occasions... but that goes for just about everyone on defense today. I don't blame the horrid defense solely on the players today. When your offense can't keep the defense off the field for more than 3 plays, you really can't expect much from the defense. That goes for great offenses AND horrible ones. That was a big part of the problem with the Chiefs defense in '03. The Chiefs just scored too damn fast to keep the defense fresh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast