Thread: Yahoo News : Kansas City Chiefs coach threatened to trade Bowe (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Kansas City Chiefs coach threatened to trade Bowe (Yahoo! Sports)

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley was apparently unhappy with wide receiver Dwayne Bowe early in the...

More...

The source is ProFootballTalk.com, and thereby Mike Florio..

If that wasn't enough to debunk its credability, then Florio's source is "A league source"..
    Im sure Haley let him have it at some point, but who knows what he said..

I heard it on the radio...probably to get Bowe to man up and play the game. He should tell that too the lineman.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

With the name SPORTS RUMORS, I'm not so sure if I believe it.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Well I'll tell you what, something better get Bowe motivated or Haley will trade his *** in a second! I will be in the minority here but I am not AT ALL impressed with Dwayne Bowe since he has been here! Dude drops a lot of balls! I would not lose any sleep if he were traded. Now of course I would want to try and get something other than a draft pick for him since we drafted him where we did but I do not think he is on the "untradeable" list by any stretch!!