Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great win vs the Redskins!

Default Great win vs the Redskins!

I knew it. All the Chiefs had to do is keep fighting. Now they can build on this win!

Now with a draft pick for the Tank, Chiefs are moving in the right direction!

Hm...not quite. Moving in the right direction would be getting someone to protect Cassel on the fly. Not next week, not in a few weeks, not in the draft. NOW!

Make IT happen!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Hm...not quite. Moving in the right direction would be getting someone to protect Cassel on the fly. Not next week, not in a few weeks, not in the draft. NOW!

Make IT happen!
    I want to stay positive, but Honda522 is right. The O-Line is a total mess! It pains me to watch a soild QB like Matt running for his dear life! It won't happen this year, but we can turn it around thru the draft & FA next year.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I want to stay positive, but Honda522 is right. The O-Line is a total mess! It pains me to watch a soild QB like Matt running for his dear life! It won't happen this year, but we can turn it around thru the draft & FA next year.
    I don't know how Cassel got up after that monster hit that penalized Haynesworth. I gotta hand it to Cassel - he's takin' a licking and still ticking...
    SHUT IT

Cassel is proving to be a very good QB, and worth every penny of his 60 mill contract so far....

but i would be very surprised to see him start every game for us, he has got to get hurt at some point with this line...

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't know how Cassel got up after that monster hit that penalized Haynesworth. I gotta hand it to Cassel - he's takin' a licking and still ticking...
    He is the Energizer...(Insert battery operated toy of your choice here)

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    Cassel is proving to be a very good QB, and worth every penny of his 60 mill contract so far....

but i would be very surprised to see him start every game for us, he has got to get hurt at some point with this line...
    Let's hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post

I cartainly can't agree with that. I am pleasantly surprised with him so far. But 1-5 is never worth sixty million.

Especially when, had we waited to sign him to a long term deal til the end of this season, or even til right now, he would have come sooooo much cheaper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I cartainly can't agree with that. I am pleasantly surprised with him so far. But 1-5 is never worth sixty million.

Especially when, had we waited to sign him to a long term deal til the end of this season, or even til right now, he would have come sooooo much cheaper than that.
    Yeah, but he's only thrown 2 picks. That's great, no matter what your record is. Just think about it, no O-line, no WRs to throw too, yet he's really found ways to keep us in games. I'm gonna look forward to seeing how much he improves when we actually get a team around him.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Yeah, but he's only thrown 2 picks. That's great, no matter what your record is. Just think about it, no O-line, no WRs to throw too, yet he's really found ways to keep us in games. I'm gonna look forward to seeing how much he improves when we actually get a team around him.
    agreeed...

we got a good WR corp, he's just not getting the right protection... thus cassel scrambling for his dear life.. i mean even larry johnson cant get any decent running room... it goes on. our O-LINE is horrid...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast